Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets application accepted to interview time.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

skysharke

Hey-Wondering if anyone has had an interview invite since the the TA passed and when was your application accepted.

It would seem like there would just be one pile now.
Maybe two for people with LOR's.

:)

Hi!

I think the latest interviewees were accepted in late Aug, early Sep, plus some guys who had DAL as a base for about a year.

I think interviewing next week, and then off for XMas.

EVERYTHING is in flux now...changing interview process, etc., etc. 2 new hire class dates the 1st 1/2 of Jan.

Board should meet Fri 12.13 or Mon 12.16, to decide on guys interviewed last week and this week. Should know by next Fri 12.20 at the latest.

cliff
YIP

hey Cliff,

I think you are on the aptap board too....

quick question : Did you have an internal LOR?

I have one and was accepted in Nov....I am guessing a 4-6 month wait for interview....

I hear there are 2 piles....LOR and without LOR.

Thanks!

lookin4better,

I was told there are two stacks. My friend who gave me the recommendation said (after talking to someone in HR) plan on sometime around the end of Feb. for the interview.

Thanks!

I am expecting around that time too....I got typed ( in recent months ) at my current job and I dont want to tick them off to by leaving too early :)

but if it happens earlier ....oh well

Hi!

I am on aptap.

It was 3 months for me-no LORs, BUT, I was given an application quite a while ago, but I didn't send it in because I decided the commute to CMH wouldn't work.

As soon as I found out about the IBB I got a new application with Derinda-I had emailed her several times during the whole process, so I think that helped.

Didn't know about the 2 piles.

cliff
YIP

Cliff,

Just curious what they are telling you guys in the interview for upgrade? What about how many they plan to hire next year? 2 classes in the first 1/2 of Jan., that's a good thing!!!

Any other news?

Last edited:
Hope you get the good news Cliff!

Hi!

They didn't exactly say how many they were trying to hire. I know it really depends on sim availability, and there's a worldwide shortage of sims for popular aircraft. I heard they would hire 300-700, depending on sim availability. I think they'll get way less >60 airline guys now, so that will help out the rest of us. Supposedly, they are now hiring about 70% of those that interview.

cliff
YIP

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back