Netjets Application acceptance???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

boeing72

Does Netjets still send out application acceptance e-mail notifications? Just curious since they now have a phone interview.

In the past I have seen posts that say you can e-mail Derinda (spelling?) at Netjets to find out your status. Anyone know here address?

Thanks

Yes, I just got mine last week. It did say "DO NOT CALL" I assume e-mailing is okay but I'd let your buds on the inside do the RFI's for you.

JD,
how long did it take to get the email? I litterly had my app handed to Derinda a little over a month ago and still no email.

My App was recieved by NJ on 4 Feb as well and I got the app accepted e-mail 19 March. I had one LOR.

BMX...What was the wording on your letter?

My App was recieved by NJ on 4 Feb as well and I got the app accepted e-mail 19 March. I had one LOR.

BMX...What was the wording on your letter?

sounds like we are about on the same timeline, my email was pretty basic, said to fax a copy of my driving record in as well as any updates to my application, then if i haven't heard anything in 11 months, resubmit a whole new app...

Sent my App in dec 2nd, acceptted jan 5th, interview email feb 5th, interview mar 4th, Got the call today mar 25th for class may 12th.

Good luck all and hope to see you all over there!

Thanks for the info. Seems like about 6 weeks between them getting the app and them telling you they got it.

Congrats Cap!

Latest resources

Back