• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets App

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I also downloaded the app off the website and sent it in with cover/resume. However, nothing on the DMV or affirmative action stuff. Not too sure how it will turn out, but we shall see.

Guys, I do believe that it says in the app paperwork that your app is not complete without the DMV, notary, blah blah. If you don't get a reply, don't be surprised. Guys, JUST FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS!!! THAT MEANS READ AND FOLLOW!!

Downloaded the application, filled it out, had the application scanned and converted to a PDF file and emailed it back with a resume and cover letter.

I suspect there will be quite a wait due to the new TA being ratified.

Merry Christmas.

Guys, I do believe that it says in the app paperwork that your app is not complete without the DMV, notary, blah blah. If you don't get a reply, don't be surprised. Guys, JUST FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS!!! THAT MEANS READ AND FOLLOW!!

The application downloaded from the NetJets website does not mention anything about DMV records or a notary.....No other instructions other than to sign it and send it in with a cover letter and resume. Check the website http://www.netjets.com/footer_content/careers_pilots.asp

Am I missing something?

Just a heads up...

keep a lookout for new gouge. The interview process has changed with the passing of the TA. (Sim has not..as of now but they are looking at changing that too...soon) They are being VERY picky...big time. Rumor has it that get nearly 150 apps a week. How will yours stand-out?

VERY impressive operation and some very helpful people. Fingers crossed.

Last edited:
Did you use a typewriter and then scan it back into your computer? I am trying to figure out if I can somehow typeover the application using Acrobat. Has anybody been able to do this? Thanks.

Downloaded the application, filled it out, had the application scanned and converted to a PDF file and emailed it back with a resume and cover letter.

I suspect there will be quite a wait due to the new TA being ratified.

Merry Christmas.

The application downloaded from the NetJets website does not mention anything about DMV records or a notary.....No other instructions other than to sign it and send it in with a cover letter and resume. Check the website http://www.netjets.com/footer_content/careers_pilots.asp

Am I missing something?
I did look at what's online. It's only 6 pages. The packet they send you is at least 3/4 inch thick. What you see online is not the same as what they send you in the mail. The packet you receive in the mail gives explicit instructions on the DMV, notorization, and signed pria forms, also including a letter welcoming you to apply. So maybe they've changed things in the last month, and don't require the things I noted. So the question is, has anyone who only used the online app without the other items being sent, received the application acceptance notification email? If not, then you are probably waiting for the packet, which includes another application to be filled out in addition to the other items. And another 3 weeks.

Last edited:
Did you use a typewriter and then scan it back into your computer? I am trying to figure out if I can somehow typeover the application using Acrobat. Has anybody been able to do this? Thanks.
I printed the application and filled it in by hand, I then had my wife scan the application and convert it to a pdf. The file is very large but the wife then shrunk it down to a suitable size to be sent over email.

My wife said there is an "professional" Acrobat program that will let you fill out the app' then resend back-we do not have that program.

Good luck with the app' Merry Christmas.

I did look at what's online. It's only 6 pages. The packet they send you is at least 3/4 inch thick. What you see online is not the same as what they send you in the mail. The packet you receive in the mail gives explicit instructions on the DMV, notorization, and signed pria forms, also including a letter welcoming you to apply. So maybe they've changed things in the last month, and don't require the things I noted. So the question is, has anyone who only used the online app without the other items being sent, received the application acceptance notification email? If not, then you are probably waiting for the packet, which includes another application to be filled out in addition to the other items. And another 3 weeks.

That makes sense.... and explains the confusion. I'm guessing that the downloadable app is a new thing.

By the way- the version that I used (downloaded about a week and a half ago) did not have the Flight Time Worksheet that is now included on the application currently on the web site. Seems like things continue to change.

Latest resources

Back