• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets Announcement - Adding 450 Pilots in 06

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I believe the projection is 521 new hires, but in reality there might only be 450 sim slot schedules available through Flight Safety.

I'm trying to get on, have a contract for another 5 months though!!!! I have a bunch of friends there that love it!! One day....

521 vs. 450 vs. 473 vs. 507.326 vs....

Those are simply numbers. If you are interested, try to get the interview and get the number that really matters: some "one" who got a job offer.

Good luck to all and don't let the numbers game get you down, whether it be hiring numbers, competitive hours, etc.

Recent rumor at Simuflite is that Netjets approached our Beechjet Department about possibly handling the training surge. It seems that Flight Safety cannot handle the demand... Pretty strange to go to your competitor for your training.. I will keep you posted..

Pilot hiring is far less precise than following hard numbers. It's more like Wayne's World Street Hockey.

GAME ON!!!! GAME OFF!!!!

Right now, it's game on.

T-1GUY said:
Recent rumor at Simuflite is that Netjets approached our Beechjet Department...Pretty strange to go to your competitor for your training....

It's all about warm body's in the cockpit. Nothing more. And you gotta have 'em to fly.

....not so strange all of our Hawker 1000 crews have been training at Simuflite for about 10 years.

Latest resources

Back