Netjets Ain Article

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FL450 said:
As for our situation in general, why would you even care? If life is so grand on your side of the fence and we're such idiots for choosing to be on ours, what's in it for you? A little ego boost for feeling far superior than your fellow pilot? Nothing better to do that agitate a bit? So interesting.

You hit the nail on the head there. What's up with you Yakster? You the guy never picked on the playground and the one that probably got beat up alot? I imagine your a real pain in the a$$ to fly with too...never know when to just shut up.

flyfish said:
You hit the nail on the head there. What's up with you Yakster? You the guy never picked on the playground and the one that probably got beat up alot? I imagine your a real pain in the a$$ to fly with too...never know when to just shut up.

Oh golly, a personal attack. "Play nice" mom said, so......

..I sincerely apologize for intruding upon and disturbing the scablist threat-making, Union Thug circle-jerk you all were engaged in. Far be it from me to be a harsh voice distracting you during your pre-game gear-up for your witch hunt.

Furthermore, rest assured I'll steel myself to the temptation and never be there to upset the cockpit harmony you must enjoy as one of you wails "Woe Is Me" while the other whines in counterpoint "It's Not Fair", your two favorite lines woven into yet another aural Tapestry of Despair. Who would I be to inject discord into such a serene, attractive atmosphere anyone would dearly love to be part of. Who could ever tire of hearing clearly the latest gentle nuances and variations on that same Theme of Martyrdom?

I swear, I'd give just about anything to hear more of it. Yep, I'm sure that trapped in a cockpit with you guys rates right up there with "Spanking Kim Basinger While Watching South Park" on the Fun List.

But you've really struck an emotional nerve with that schoolyard-thing tuant. It's true, you know.. I was never picked for anything. And wow, the beatings...I can't count how many. And now this. You know, it's time for me to come clean.....so I will.....

I really don't know anything about what's going on here. You see, nobody gets sick of me in a cockpit because I'm only 14, and the closest I've ever come to a plane is drawing pictures of them and building models. Next birthday mom says she'll get a computer sim program for me if I learn not to cry when my sister hits me. I can't wait. Oh yeah, I made up everything about me. A smart friend of mine did my profile.

But he's not as smart as you guys, and you're even smarter than my dad. You know what to do because you fly planes and stuff and must know everything to do that! It's so true you even tell each other that all the time. Oh, and nobody's as tough as you either. When I'm big, I want to be in that union thing because then you can tell me what to do and how to be tough and my sister will quit hitting me.

I'm sorry.

P.S. Please scablist my skanky sister.

Last edited:
man that's the second time you've talked about circle jerkin with other pilots.

whats up with that.

Diesel said:
man that's the second time you've talked about circle jerkin with other pilots.

whats up with that.

...and it'll be even funnier to see when you're all doin it carrying signs.

actually i'll be carrying a dunkin donuts coffee cup in my other hand.

Diesel said:
actually i'll be carrying a dunkin donuts coffee cup in my other hand.

I ain't even gonna ask you about the donut.

..I sincerely apologize for intruding upon and disturbing the scablist threat-making, Union Thug circle-jerk you all were engaged in. Far be it from me to be a harsh voice distracting you during your pre-game gear-up for your witch hunt.
You lose credibility when you make statements like these, not that you care. I would be willing to bet you are a true scab that crossed a picket line. By any chance, are you Clay Lacy?

You guys better be nice to each other. 757BBJCapt is gonna come yell at you and tell you nobody likes you....

Live4flyng said:
You lose credibility when you make statements like these, not that you care. I would be willing to bet you are a true scab that crossed a picket line. By any chance, are you Clay Lacy?

Ah yes, disagree with your mis-applied thuggery against pilots not even in your industry, and what else could I be but a scab from one of your little pipsqueak demonstrations? Spoken like a true, mindless goon.

Let me guess, this is your first union job, and you think that pin is some kind of "you're either for us or against us" signal, and that it's beholden on everyone else to take notice and see it your way. Funny, my pin never worked like that, and judging from the experience you list I'll make a wager of my own..that I put in more years and dues wearing mine. (No doubt you'll surpass that however...I can see already you'll be buried with it).

But even during my years as an ALPA member (still in good standing btw) I never heard such idiocy as slinging people on the scablist that don't belong there. Begin doing it arbitrarily to charter pilots etc, and you're the ones who lose whatever credibility you have left.

Oh, and you don't find my name on it now, or ever. So much for your bet,

You lose, genius.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back