• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjets Ad

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
NJI's minimum requirements were ATP, 5000 hrs, and at least one turbojet type rating, preferably on large cabin intercontinental corporate jet or larger.

Gee..ya think so???

NJI's minimum requirements were ATP, 5000 hrs, and at least one turbojet type rating, preferably on large cabin intercontinental corporate jet or larger.

Unless of course you flew a King Air C90 for a little while and knew the right people...then the "rules" were somehow different. Yep, pretty prestigious outfit alright. What a pathetic joke.

Unless of course you flew a King Air C90 for a little while and knew the right people...then the "rules" were somehow different. Yep, pretty prestigious outfit alright. What a pathetic joke.

Bitter much?

Sorry you couldn't get the interview Nacho.

Did we have a handful of juiced-in pilots? Sure. Every company does. But the vast majority greatly exceeded the advertised minimums.

Bitter much?

Sorry you couldn't get the interview Nacho.

Did we have a handful of juiced-in pilots? Sure. Every company does. But the vast majority greatly exceeded the advertised minimums.

This is true. I slipped through the cracks somehow. :)

Think hard about coming to this company in its present state.

So its better to hire someone you know nothing about except a 2 hour interview, than to go with someone who has been recommended from an insider who knows another guy for a long time as well as his skills and integrity, and knows would be a good fit? I'm betting on the King Air guy. I'd take first hand recommendations over a gamble on someone who might be putting on a front. The airlines do it, every other profession does it. What's the problem?
I sent my stuff to NJI twice, never heard back. Them and about 60% of the other outfits I applied to. That's just how it is, not just there, but most places. Nothing to be bitter about.

Think hard about coming to this company in its present state.
yea stay in your job flying 50 year old airplanes in the 135 non-sked on-demand business making $45K/yr with 13 days off per quarter.

yea stay in your job flying 50 year old airplanes in the 135 non-sked on-demand business making $45K/yr with 13 days off per quarter.

It's going to depend on where someone is currently.

You won't get the entire picture on this message board.

Latest resources

Back