Netjets 2003 Numbers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

infoman

Just finished up company recurrent for this year.

Here are the numbers from the chief pilot:

new hires 200
new acft 60

The following two questions where asked.
When will the hiring start for this year ?
Will the numbers change?

New hires will start in spring and go the rest of the year.

All numbers are subject to change as market changes.

The good news about the 2003 numbers. They will not go down. These numbers eqaute to a +10% pilot growth.

Good luck to all.

P.S. Keep sending in resumes, and bug your friends.

Any comment on attending to job fair in Dallas this weekend bettering the chances of an interview in 2003. (please refer to your crystal ball)

app

Just curios about a few things here. I have always wanted to go to NJA and fly the X. I was given an application and told to send it in the last week in Jan. 03. Do you think that I will get an interview this year? ANy info will be be gretly appreciated! Blue Skies!!!!!!!!

Send it in!!!

If you want to work here. If you don't send it in, you sure are not going to be hired. Seems like lately they are hiring into the X. The Ultra is well staffed.

hotwing,
I would send in the app when instructed , as for this year for a interview......I don't know. There is a pool of sorts . I have no numbers. I can't even venture a guess.
decompressed,
I am not a good source for the job fair. I did not go to any. If anyone else has attended a job fair please chime in.
My personal opinon. It can't hurt to put a face with a name.
Oh yea. What is crystal ball?

Good Luck.

P.S. I did at one time,during the last slow down(92-93), spend 18 months in a pool. The job did come,slow,but it did happen. Keep on applying and fly anything with wings.

They will fire more than 200 this year alone..

The company's firing people for less cause lately....

Just my observation...

I went to the DFW job fair to specifically talk to Netjets. HR told me to "be patient" and probably they would start looking outside the pool in 2004. And yes, it does depend on the ecomony. Good ecomony-hire more-bad ecomony-soup lines. FYI to all........

Latest resources

Back