NETJETS 2003 hiring info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
At Least You Got a Letter!!!

All I ever got was an automated response via email when I submitted my app online.

Same here.

It’s almost discouraging.

Send us your resume…
Don’t send us your resume…
Call us…
Don’t call us…
Update…
Update…
Don’t update…

Thank you for taking the time to apply, please don’t call us will call you.

I update religiously, every month or every time my ratings or job history/contact info changes.

Guess all I can do is hope for the best, keep updating and maybe someday I’ll get to visit in person that file cabinet in Columbus they had to buy just to hold all 6,000 resumes I sent them.

Hopeless
:(

Talked to my buddy the other day that accepts planes from the manufactures. He said cessna is still pumping them out as fast as they can. He wishes we were having a delay of 90 days because then he could get them off.

The larger cabin fleet is probably the slow down. As for the plastic airplanes they are still being made.

IMHO Only!

If the delay of delivery is true, it will have no negative affect on hiring.
We can't train fast enough at this time. Serious bottle neck.
For example, I just ran into my indoc. classmate. He was hired on 2 Sep 02 and just did his first IOE flight a few days ago.
Keep up the hope! Best wishes to all.

giving up!

"we have elected not to offer you an interview appointment at this time"

OldTomcat:
Got the same letter yesterday. I am really discouraged. Work shouldn't be this difficult. Hang in there! Gotta get better someday.

Maybe Home Depot is hireing?

Newbee

I applied for a part-time hourly position with Home Depot and a few other places, figured I would make some spending money--- never heard from them, suspect I was "overqualified" on paper.

NetJets Hiring

Heard this from Indoc....hiring has slowed down. Probably only 3-350 for all of 2003 barring any unforseen economic recovery.

They seem to be pretty much caught up on their training as well as our class has experienced almost no delay so far.....

Latest resources

Back