Netjet training?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Ragtime67

I have a few questions concerning training at netjets.
1) How long does training last?
2) Do new hires have to pay their own expenses during training? ie; hotel, transportation etc.
3) When and where do you purchase your uniforms? What do you recomend? how many shirts,pants,jackets etc?
4) What is recomended as far as headstes are concerned?

Any info that could be provided would be great. I am supposed to interview next month and would like to be more informed before I go.

Thanks

Ragtime67 said:
I have a few questions concerning training at netjets.
1) How long does training last?
Continues Forever....2 week indoc, 2-3 week type rating.
2) Do new hires have to pay their own expenses during training? ie; hotel, transportation etc.
Currently, no.
3) When and where do you purchase your uniforms? What do you recomend? how many shirts,pants,jackets etc?
Company provides all uniform items. All covered in CBA.
4) What is recomended as far as headstes are concerned?
Company provides headsets in all aircraft.

company pays for all the training... Hotels..etc. They pay for your uniforms and give you a Yearly Allowance and they also have headsets for you.

Unless it has changed recently, the company will pay for your hotel only when you are doing your type rating. When you are doing basic indoc you are staying on your own dime. They have a bunch of hotels around CMH though, most guys are staying for around $30 a night if not less.

Like I said, it may have changed. I came to NJA 5 years ago and I thought you still had to pay for the indoc portion of your hotel stay.

C

Nope

Netjets now pays for all your hotel expenses for both Indoc and Aircraft Training

I talked to some New Hires Recently. They are getting everything paid for by the company.

rajflyboy said:
Nope

Netjets now pays for all your hotel expenses for both Indoc and Aircraft Training

I talked to some New Hires Recently. They are getting everything paid for by the company.
That is correct. On top of the hotel being reimbursed, the company also pays per diem during Indoc and the type training. And you also get the hotel and per diem payments while undergoing company aircraft training, which occurs after Indoc and the type training.

pre-interview questionairs

can anyone tell me what this 500 questions pre-employmnet psych stuff is all about? is there a test guide?

interview bound in feb'05

interview

Not much to study there. It's one of those test that asks "do you like door nobs"...Just do the best you can. When i took it almost 9 years ago there was a math and english section if I recollect. I think it's the same or similar. Not too hard, multiple choice. Don't sweat it. They do weight the results more heavily as of recently i've heard. Brush up on aproach charts and briefings, 91/135 regs, an just be yourself. Unless your a complete basket case, then fake it. Best of luck!

Guitar Guy said:
That is correct. On top of the hotel being reimbursed, the company also pays per diem during Indoc and the type training. And you also get the hotel and per diem payments while undergoing company aircraft training, which occurs after Indoc and the type training.

GG
Do new hires incur any obligation for training expenses should they quit? Thanks
casey

2 yr training contract for the type rating. not sure if they go after guys/gals if they bail out.

Latest resources

Back