Netjet Profit 143 million

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
All,

I can say with confidence IBT Local 1108, NetJets Union leadership, and pilot group by and large are pleased to see the focus on building the business. I predict in the not too distant future NetJets and the NetJets pilot pilot group will both report increased earnings.

The NetJets pilot Union leadership’s primary focus is busting historical management fads and building a future based on increasing brand loyalty, value stream mapping, and quality filter mapping for the customers, employees, and shareholders.

The relationship between NetJets and the Union, the pilot group being the Union, 2007 is not far from 2004 and 2005. Netjets management and Union leadership translated a caustic and unproductive business environment into record quarterly and annual profits in less than one year by working together. We could argue about who’s to blame for 2004 and 2005 until the cows came home without reaching agreement on the disagreement. And, when the cows returned to the ranch nobody would be any better off for it. We’ve collectively moved on and the focus is on the future, not the past.

Today NetJets is in as good a shape as it has ever been for one simple reason – the pilot group can’t replace the careers they have secured; they now have a vested interest. Those careers will feed families and bring prosperity for many years to come as long as we all agree it is in everyone’s best interests to focus on business and brand loyalty. The continually improving Labor-Management relationship has forced accountability and improvements within the organization. This is because the Union and Company leadership understands what must be done.

Most importantly, profits will be higher in 2007 because the pilot group understands what needs to be done. Because of this dramatic shift it is likely the Union and Company will continually work to implement improvements.

Most Respectfully,

My $.02

I REALLY don't understand why you guys get all over NJW. From what I understand from her posts, and please correct me if I'm wrong NJW, is that she is trying to communicate solidarity within the Frac pilot community in order to better ALL of our lives. She wants a better life from you and your family, but all you guys can do is call her names (real professional:( ) and belittle her fight.

1108 has done wonders for my quality of life on the road and at home, for my family, and my stress level at work. I owe this all to the NJA pilots who stood together, and the families (mostly wives) at home who fought the fight with us. We couldn't have done it without their support. To all the NetJet wives I give a sincere thank you!

By the way, I'm one of the 3 at NetJets she was talking about (unless you forgot about me:bawling: ). Just because you tragically lose a family member doesn't mean you need to go right to a quack and have them pump you full of prozac. :mad: NJW, I understand and support ya!

Generally what NJW is saying is correct and supportive, the problem is that she injects her rah-rah message into discussions that have nothing to do with unionism and fighting the good fight (obviously not this one). After a while it gets old, and quite frankly probably has turned some off to unions.

If she turned someone off to unions, they already had an opinion formed. IMHO, I will NEVER work at a company that does not have a STRONG UNION. 1108 fits that bill well thanks to the many volunteers and elected members. NJW has supported us with determination and I respect her views, standpoints, and posts.

I sleep well knowing that 1108 has support like hers.

respectfully,

fischman

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back