• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjet info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They are hiring for both the Gulfstreams and BBJ's but the requirements are quite a bit higher and mostly we are recruiting the new hires.

If you have over 1000 in 737 you will probably be able to pick up a spot quickly.

BBJ is the way to go, I would flight instruct before i flew the ultra's!

Well, BBJ Driver.
Reading this post of yours and the other one in the other thread, seems like there are a few arrogant people too at NJA. Reality had to come to the surface sooner or later. So far, based on my very limited experience, you are in an absolute minority group though. Let's keep it that way.

not sure where the info is coming from, but NetJets is NOT hiring for the BBJ. we still only have five planes and are overstaffed as it is. nobody even knows when or if the next bbj is coming. mgt put out a rumor early summer that an f/o bid would be coming out late summer - but that will most likely be filled by pilots currently hired, not new-hires.

135 proving runs begin in a couple of weeks. once the 135 certificate is official, maybe things will pick up. but for now, there are no open slots in the bbj program.

Latest resources

Back