Netjet G5 share costs

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

G4G5

Does anyone have the Quarter share costs for a G5?

The ones that they quote and any additional ones that would be considered "surprises".

Feel free to send me a PM.

Thanks.

I'm sure a Netjets sales rep would be happy to answer your questions. Any information presented here, regardless of the intention of the poster, would probably be inaccurate or outdated. The short answer is: every contract is a little different.

Does anyone have the Quarter share costs for a G5?

The ones that they quote and any additional ones that would be considered "surprises".

Feel free to send me a PM.

Thanks.

If you are interested, feel free to send me a PM and I can set up a sales rep (who are the ones with the most up to date information) to contact you. We are just pilots man. They don't give us that kind of information.

yes call a sales rep.....we can't post that stuff here.

In fact there is TOO much stuff posted here that shouldn't be.

G4G5,

Do a search on these boards. I remember seeing a review of the "downside" of fractional ownership - it was conducted by a research company or an accounting firm. I don't remember the name of the research piece but I remember I saw it on this website. It talked about the high cost of repositioning airplanes and training cost with so many fleet types that fractional owners end up paying for through your monthly fees (that was the theme - not an exact criticism) - it was pretty interesting. Again, you can find it somewhere on this forum using the search function.

It may have been comparing fractional to regular charter flying - I can't remember. Good luck.

Yes Fischman is correct, we are just pilots!

Even though as Netjets pilots we are given a 1/16th share of a G5 when we upgrade! :).

We don't really know that information off hand.

Take care.

Why not? Flexjet has all their prices on their website.

yes, they can do that. But we shouldn't be discussing that stuff here.

people get on here and think they can't be found. Every post you make can be traced back to your house. So that is why people at NJK should read the section in the FOM about confidentiality.

Or not, if you get canned dont look for sympath from me. you cant fix stupid.

well, let me rephrase my question. Why does netjets keep their prices confidential? if you were a customer shopping for a jet, wouldn't it be nice to see some no BS numbers on a website? that way you don't have to come on a website such as this to ask.

Latest resources

Back