• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Netjet billboard @ TEB

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't forget though, they still have to pay to position the airplane. Tack on another 2 to 4 hours of time on top of that. But still, running $8,400 bucks an hour, it sounds to me like they're still going to be making a profit on selloffs. Hell, with what they charge owners, they should me making money hand over fist, and if they're not, they're terrible managers and need to be replaced.

And they claim they can only pay their pilots $26K a year to start?? Puh-leaze. Stop stuffing bonus money in 67 VP's pockets and you can afford to pay more, that's for dam sure.

Capn V,

You know what is really amazing. They have the folks upstairs believing that Charter costs 3 times what WE charge the owners. because they say it costs US $3 to do a charter selloff for every $1 in revenue we charge the owner for the trip.

WHY ARE WE NOT PUTTING EVERY !#%ing 135 CHARTER COMPANY IN THE WORLD OUT OF BUSINESS THEN? If we are so much cheaper then they are.

We cost 1/3 the price of charter but they say "We cannot raise our prices because of the competitive nature of the business."!!!

Anybody wanna buy a Bridge?

Last edited:
El Chupacabra,

Good Lord......unethical management knows no bounds. They're like a bunch of used car salesmen......they're operating under the assumption that we're all idiots!! I don't even work at Netjets, but I know what they charge for contracts, and per hour, and you can dam near buy your own jet for what they charge. It's unbelieveable what they think they can get away with. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to look at what they're charging owners to know that they have to be making a killing, no matter what they say. I've never been a big fan of unions, and my limited experience with one was not a positive one, but when it's needed, it's needed, and NJA NEEDS one. A union is only as good as it's MEC, but you guys seem to be on the right track. You deserve more, and I, along with a lot more corporate/135 guys out there hope that you get what you deserve.

I really found this funny. Dav......ahhh I mean njadipstick posted.

"The only way the company can ever save money on fuel is on most ferry legs. We are starting to learn even reducing the speed on your ferry's is not saving as much as we originally projected which has something to do with MX/airframe time, etc."

As soon as this stupid program was announced every pilot was screaming that this would not save money!!! But like normal, we were ignored. I guess it must come from Scheduling or a VP to have anyone listen. And even then they must do a study and have a meeting a week for 24 weeks before anyone takes notice. Mickey Mouse management with the kids running the store.

Some Nut-​

Still Ass Clown won't debate or even educate himself about the true financial reports of this company. If you don't have the balls to ask for a raise then that's your fault.

I truly don't care about the financial reports of the company. I don't care how much you make - so long as it does not harm MY stability. I do have the balls to ask for a raise - I simply stated that job stability after 9/11 is my priority. A stable long term job in aviation is hard to come by these days.​

Do I think the NJ crews need a raise - Yep sure do. Ive never said differently. To what end.... not my concern.​

I want a agreement that both can live with. If the company could afford 300k a year and you got it - well good for the NJ Crews. I accepted a job with a pay I could be happy with without promises.​

Diesel said that dsptchrNJA had one of the worst postings he has read. I think you topped them all with:​

It's time for me to get mine. If it means shutting this place down then go ahead. It might be the career change I was looking for.​

You give the true professional pilots of NJ a bad rep. Maybe you are due for that carrier change huh? Don't let the door hit you on the way out.​

LOL wait a second:​

Troll-​

An "Internet troll" or "Forum Troll" is a person who posts outrageous message to bait people to answer. Forum Troll delights in sowing discord on the forums. A troll is someone who inspires flaming rhetoric, someone who is purposely provoking and pulling people into flaming discussion. Flaming discussions usually end with name calling and a flame war.​

Wait that's you Some Nut.​

Beside that fact Ill give in to you demands - please link me to the NJA financial info. Ill take the time to read them. Just make sure it is NetJets data not BH data.​

Don't see the Buffalo News judging how good they are doing based on the BH bottom line.

Sorry, but a two week dispatcher course does not make you an expert in aviation.​

Ive never like the accelerated course. Its a joke.​

I don't claim to be an aviation expert - don't see where in hell you got that idea from. From that Ill tell you I no dam noob either. Ive worked 74 classics down to Ultras. Ive been in the field for well over 10 years now.​

And I'm humble enough to say I still have a lot to learn from a good Captain.​

.​

Netjets is raking in the cash with the McMillionaire Jet Cards
Lets look at a Citation X for example

Citation X 25 hour card = $179,000
800 occupied hours per year = 32 cards per year
32 x $179,000 = $ 5,728,000 per year in gross revenue
5 yrs x $5,728,000 = $28,864,000

Hawker 800XP 25 hour card = $159,000
32 x $ 159,000 = $5,088,000 per year in gross revenue
5 yrs X $5,088,000 = $25,440,000

Now show me a charter company that could'nt buy and operate either airframe and not make some serious cash here. That's not taking into any account for residual value after the 5 years. A five year Hawker, refurbished with 6000 airframe hours has to be worth 5 to 6 mil.

Now let's look at the money being funneled to EJM for charter ops, $300 dollar ramp fees, outrageous oil, O2, Lavs, ..... The money sent to FSI for training.

Netjets has been good to pilots in the past when it came to family emergencies and natural disasters. The alternative would have been some really bad press. Behind the scenes he treats us with complete contempt. Reference the expanded gateway/ Fly from home deal for seat locks.

Owner services has been caught in out right whoppers, with no disputing the facts. Pilots, Owners and even ACP/CP have seen it. So go ahead and ignore the facts and keep drinking the Kool Aid. Dollar Bill has to be proud of employees that refuse to look at the facts.

I don't want to go on strike, but the alternative is almost worse. Please let us know where you think the pilots should go from here. You seem to have all the answers so far.

I don't want to go on strike, but the alternative is almost worse. Please let us know where you think the pilots should go from here. You seem to have all the answers so far.

I dont want you to go on strike either. After over 4 years if an agreement has not been made its your legal right to do so.

You seem to have all the answers so far.

**CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** Im good, but not that good. :D

Last edited:
i need to take you all out to dinner... that would be a night to remember!

*bad idea*

Sun Tzu said:
Netjets is raking in the cash with the McMillionaire Jet Cards
Lets look at a Citation X for example

Citation X 25 hour card = $179,000
32 x $179,000 = $ 5,728,000 per year in gross revenue
5 yrs x $5,728,000 = $28,864,000

Hawker 800XP 25 hour card = $159,000
32 x $ 159,000 = $5,088,000 per year in gross revenue
5 yrs X $5,088,000 = $25,440,000

Hold up Sun Tzu - I agree NetJets has been pulling in some interetsing dollars, BUT you are making reference to the Marquis card. As far as I know, this is a separate entity (although speculation says that RS is going to buy the company outright). They are partnerd with Marquis, and no doubt hold some form of equity in the company. However, Marquis is pulling in a good part of the revenue as well.

I think the bigger issue is how much extra time is Marquis putting onto the NJ fleet. If I was a NJ owner and realized my residual value would fall b/c my a/c was being overused OR I was not getting a QS tail very often, I would be bull*&^!!

Anymore insights on this?

Holden1

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back