• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Net Jets Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I posted my experience over on aviationinterviews.com and I was prior 121 as were almost all of the people I interviewed with. That site is your best bet. Good luck!

Twotter76 said:
I posted my experience over on aviationinterviews.com and I was prior 121 as were almost all of the people I interviewed with. That site is your best bet. Good luck!
I read Twotter's experience,as well as several others on aviationinterviews.com, prior to my interview and found them to be very representative of the drill.

Most of us from the 14NOV05 class are in the Ultra.
29 in the class, about 20 Ultra, 4 or 5 Beechjet, a couple in the CE750, and 1 or 2 in the Sovereign.

I was offered the Ultra as was almost everyone in my class. No real logic to it, just seems to be whatever they need at the time.

ClubORD said:
The interview is a joke...don't sweat it.
Well now you can do as you choose, but if it were me (and it was me on 11/9 & 11/10 and I got a job) I don't think I would approach the interview as a joke. But that's just me.

Twotter - where did you do your Dash 6 time?

Anyone have the ability to post one of the interview reviews from aviationinterviews.com as they now charge. Trying to keep the job hunting costs to a minimum. Thanks.

Tim.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back