Net Jets Europe

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

FlyFast

Anyone have any info on Net Jets Europe? The only info I can find is the recorded message for crew hiring at the Lisbon office. Any info would be appreciated.

Go to pprune.org and do a search. Good luck.TC

FlyFast said:
Anyone have any info on Net Jets Europe? The only info I can find is the recorded message for crew hiring at the Lisbon office. Any info would be appreciated.
I remember when they forgot to chock a GIV at the Dubai Airshow and the jet rolled back and center punched a Falcon, but I bet this isn't the kind of info you're looking for...

GV

GVFlyer said:
I remember when they forgot to chock a GIV at the Dubai Airshow and the jet rolled back and center punched a Falcon, but I bet this isn't the kind of info you're looking for...

GV
That was just an attempt by Gulfstream to eliminate the competition! :D

"Hey! Look how good our airplanes are built. It punched right through that cheap ol' French machine!" :D ;) TC

Must have legal right to work in Europe (read: EU passport holder or go marry someone there to work legally). If you fall into that category, check out www.prune.com for more info. Also look at Netjets site and you will find address for CV (that's resume in Eurotalk) submission, it's in Lisbon.

Flex said:
Must have legal right to work in Europe (read: EU passport holder or go marry someone there to work legally)

And more (?) importantly, you'll need a european JAA-License. Depending on your situation, that might be harder to come by...

Besides that, NJE seems to be hiring mostly ex-Airliners from now defunct companies like Crossair, Sabena etc. pprune.org is a prime source of information.

I know of two ex-crossair embraer drivers who are now flying at NJE.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
Hu guys,

Yes PPrune is a source of info, but also a source of disinformation as well.
They are hiring pilots with all kind of experience: airlines,regional,GA....with jet or turbo prop time. Minimum 1500hrs and ATPL with JAR licence and right to work in Europe. Contract for 18 days ON a month.
For those who meet the requirements, they are still looking for 100 pilots next year.

F2000NJE said:
Hu guys,

Yes PPrune is a source of info, but also a source of disinformation as well.
They are hiring pilots with all kind of experience: airlines,regional,GA....with jet or turbo prop time. Minimum 1500hrs and ATPL with JAR licence and right to work in Europe. Contract for 18 days ON a month.
For those who meet the requirements, they are still looking for 100 pilots next year.
How do you like the Falcon 2000 vs. the airliners you formerly flew in terms of handling and performance? Do you ever get to fly anywhere really exotic on the Falcon - any examples? What are the most frequent destinations you seem to fly to?

Cheers

Latest resources

Back