• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Net Jets announcement

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I heard something similiar to what Mach92 is saying. I guess we will find out here in a few weeks.

Hey anything can happen but Uncle Warren doesn't invest in companies short term. I don't think we are going anywhere. But hey I have been wrong before.

Woaaa!!! He buy them, them buy he. Too much buying. All rumors right?

Warren Buffett an investor? I just thought he was a singer? Man, I need to catch up on the times.

Mach92 said:
NJA will offer interviews to options pilots.

Does that mean that current Option's pilots have to interview to keep their jobs?

Ok Ok, the big announcement is I'M BUYING NETJETS, AND OPTIONS AND CS, AND FLEX. Big raises for everyone, and strippers for flight attendants. 1 on 30 off, and triple time for any time over 3 hours of duty. One seniority number for all and sick time accrues at a rate of 30 days per month.

(Kids screaming in the background) Damn, it was just a dream. Oh well, I was disgustingly rich for a few minutes anyway!! Why can't it ever come true? :bawling:

ce750drvr said:
Ok Ok, the big announcement is I'M BUYING NETJETS, AND OPTIONS AND CS, AND FLEX. Big raises for everyone, and strippers for flight attendants. 1 on 30 off, and triple time for any time over 3 hours of duty. One seniority number for all and sick time accrues at a rate of 30 days per month.

Well I'm still unhappy with that 3 hr duty day.

The big guy (BB) was asked in recurrent if there would be any big announcements from NBAA. He did not answer directly with a yes or no. Seemed to leave the door open for some type of announcement.

GS rumors have been floating for at least a year or more. Same with Options. It was my belief that there was something in the works last year but the failed TA put the kibosh on that.

Looks like it's shaping up to be an interesting and fluid few months.

NJ simply didn;t know what it had to spend on goodies until the contract was finished. Now it does. Standby for XMAS.

Latest resources

Back