• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NejJets Indoc. and Credit

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Say what you want about the stupid points... You better worry about credit card fraud and the like.. you will travel to allot of locations at NetJets... You will put taxis, food, everything on that credit card... I use the company card, having been double charged and rip off in restaurants with my personal card made me a believer in the company card... Its on the company's back not mine...

Does the company card have your name on it? I suspect it does. My experience with company cards is that you are liable with the company as the backup.

So let's say for example the company goes out of business, there are outstanding charges on the card, you will be responsible for those charges and you will be the creditor of the company, not the credit card company.

Maybe NetJets is different, but I wouldn't be so sure that the company card insulates you from everything. I'm not saying it's not a good idea, I'm just saying it may not be the panacea you imply.

THANKS FOR THE INPUT. IT IS SOMETHING I HAVEN'T REALLY CONSIDERED. i HAVE BEEN FLYING COMMERCIALLY FOR TEN YEARS AND HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM.

HAS ANYONE ELSE HAD IDENT. THEFT ISSUES OR ANY OTHER PROBLEMS?

I DO LIKE THE IDEA OF GETTING SOME FREE AIRLINE TICKETS BUT GETTING RIPPED OFF OR LETTING SOMEONE INTO MY PERSONAL ACCOUNTS WOULD BE A BAD THING, TO PUT IT LIGHTLY.

Nothing wrong with taking the company card at first, learning the ropes, then deciding on keeping the company card or using your own. The fraud and OCONUS travel issue tipped the scales for me to start off with the company card.

Does the company card have your name on it? I suspect it does. My experience with company cards is that you are liable with the company as the backup.

So let's say for example the company goes out of business, there are outstanding charges on the card, you will be responsible for those charges and you will be the creditor of the company, not the credit card company.

Maybe NetJets is different, but I wouldn't be so sure that the company card insulates you from everything. I'm not saying it's not a good idea, I'm just saying it may not be the panacea you imply.

Why is a Mesa management pilot advising NetJet pilots on the use of their company credit cards? CFIse go back to the hub and badger your pilots.

CFIse-

Umm our company isn't trying to coninually screw us like the commuters especially mesa.

Your issue has been researched and dealt with.

See thats what a union does that stands up to the company instead of stealing other flying.

Latest resources

Back