Need To Move 25-50 Pax from Texas to India

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

00Dog

I was wondering if anyone can help with options here vs buying a bunch of airline tickets. Could it possibly be more reasonable to charter? I'm not quite sure on the numbers so I apologize for the rather vague post but if you could throw ideas out that would be great. Maybe a Global could work if we could get the passenger count down a bit.

Actually looking to save money. I did some quick math on charters and it looks like airline is the cheaper route by far. Thought with the mass purchase and point to point (minus fuel stops) it would be comparable. I think you'd need to get up into the 757 size range and fill it before the economics would work out.

I was wondering if anyone can help with options here vs buying a bunch of airline tickets. Could it possibly be more reasonable to charter? I'm not quite sure on the numbers so I apologize for the rather vague post but if you could throw ideas out that would be great. Maybe a Global could work if we could get the passenger count down a bit.

Are they OK to ride in baggage?

I think a lot of this depends on the pax' expectations. Is this a "first class" type customer? How much convenience/discretion to they want/need?

Link

Who has the best headline for that picture! Be nice...

Contact the group sales departments of the airlines that fly the routes. If you are good with not getting frequent flier miles they may be able to get you decent prices far better than buying individual tickets.

Good luck

Latest resources

Back