Need some payback help

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SWAnnabee

How many of you here have had some jerk call your home or cellphone number in error, not only to find he was mistaken but to then be rude and abusive TO YOU??? Well I had just that happen AT 4:45AM IN THE FREAKING MORNING!! Here is the exact conversation:

Me: Hello?
Him: WHO'S THIS?!(Rather rude way to begin in my opinion)
Me: Um, I think you have the wrong number (Very polite tone of voice by the way)
Him: YEA,, NO SH!T MUTHER FVCKER!! (Click)

O.K. So I now pretty pissed off. I understand when a wrong number is dialed, heck we've all don it. But if I ever do, ESPECISLLY at 4:45AM, I make a point to be especially polite and apologize. This guy however...

So. I want to teach this jerk a lesson. Maybe next time he will think more about some common manners.

Who has a suggestion?

Last edited:
Well, if you wanna get fancy, put it in a personal ad and see that the paper gets circulated in a state penitentiary. Something like "38DD, blonde, blue eyes, and waiting for YOU!" should get the inmates' attention. Of course you'd have to shell out some bucks for this...

-MFR

make sure you post this in 5 different forums, to make sure that EVERYONE on the board reads it.... :D

wow

the personal ad thing is kinda funny, id do it to 'em.

cfrost, when did you become the post nazi?

bozt45 said:
Me: Um, I think you have the wrong number (Very polite tone of voice by the way)

Ha! Funny, but only because it wasn't me getting the call. I get a lot of truckers calling me at odd hours, because the number is similar to their dispatch. One of these days, I'm gonna tell them that they have a load to pick up in Des Moines.

Anyway, if you just wanted to mess with him, call him late at night from a pay phone.

Fiil out all the info request cards you can find. Those would be the ones that are in magazines and the like. Make sure you put the phone number down and check contact me box. In about six weeks he should be getting tons of tel-a-marketer calls.

I got a call at like 6:30 one morning and I didn't pick it up in time but I got the number on my caller ID so I called back.

"Hello!"
"Hi who is this?"
"Who is this you called me?"
"I got a call from this number a few minutes ago."
"No you didn't!" *click*

seriously if you got the wrong number it's okay, just admit it and apologize, you don't have to be a complete prick about it.

I hate people sometimes.

bozt45 said:
How many of you here have had some jerk call your home or cellphone number in error, not only to find he was mistaken but to then be rude and abusive TO YOU??? Well I had just that happen AT 4:45AM IN THE FREAKING MORNING!! Here is the exact conversation:

O.K. So I now pretty pissed off. I understand when a wrong number is dialed, heck we've all don it. But if I ever do, ESPECISLLY at 4:45AM, I make a point to be especially polite and apologize. This guy however...

So. I want to teach this jerk a lesson. Maybe next time he will think more about some common manners.

Who has a suggestion?
Sounds like your boyfriend avbud and you need to kiss and make up. Then take a trip to Massachusetts and get married.

When someone calls me and says, "Who is this", or "Who are you" I say,
"My rule is the person who initiates the call to me has to identify themselves and say why they are calling, first."
Hail, they could be a stalker, or the husband of one of my girlfriends, or Vinny from the back office in the pool hall.

PS Is there any way you can shut off the phone completely, or program it to only accept calls from say, Ops, mom ....oh, and that tiny blonde with all the midriff from down at Ponky's?

Latest resources

Back