• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Need some ATP written help

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah. But how long did you study. I walked into ALLATPS in the morning and passed my written by 5pm that same day.
For an extra $100 I think its well worth it.

A few different periods, at my convenience, for a total of about 12 hours.

I didn't have to give up an entire day to do it, saved a lot of money, and didn't contribute one thin dime to ATP.

Priceless.

Last edited:
The only reason for having 121 or 135 selections is to make it easier on the person taking the test. The FAA recognized that some test takers are employed under Part 135, and thus geared the test toward material they might know...and likewise for those employed under Part 121 the test is oriented toward Part 121 regulation.

If you're flying 135 and take a 135 test, you won't get B727 questions.

The performance information isn't there to memorize; it's there to show that you can calculate performance, and that's all. It's spagetti charts and tab data. That's it. They want to know if you can find the data, perform calculations, and interpolate. That's all.

Given that any commercial test prep book gives you the answers and the questions verbatim (making the FAA test a laughing stock, globally)...why on earth would you waste your money going to ATP's or any other testing service. You can study it on your own and do just as well.

Bear in mind that while you can cheat your way to a perfect score by having someone drill the answers into your head, the idea is to learn the material, instead. Do that.

Latest resources

Back