Need help Netjets Application

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

cx747

So, the application arrived in one week for me. Pretty daunting application that I do not want to screw up. Question about the PRIA forms, did you fill in your present employer in PART I or did you let Netjets do it as implied by the directions? Once all the PRIA forms are complete, you just send them in with the application correct? Trying to type everything out...hopefully will be in the mail on Monday. Thanks for your help guys.

Nevermind

Hey everyone, just read everything through once again and found my answer. One more though, does NJA withold getting records from your current employer until a job is offered to you? My employer would probably terminate me upon getting the PRIA/Drug testing forms. Don't want to burn any bridges. Thanks.

I got a call about my PRIA forms after they had offered me an interview but before I interviewed. I don't remember if they have a "don't contact my current employer" option on the application form. Good luck!

I sent my app in over seven months ago...never heard boo about it from my last employer. I am guessing it is somewhere around when they offer/you interview.

They contacted my present employer prior to interview, but if you ask them not to they will totally understand. If I were you, I would contact Derinda prior to sending in your paperwork. She is a very nice lady and would be more than happy to help you out with any concerns you have with the application, or any part of the process there after. Good luck!

There's a place on the application where it asks about contacting your current employer before or after a job offer. I checked the box asking them to wait to contact my current employer until after. They completed my background check 3 weeks before my interview. I didn't ask her if she talked to my current employer yet. If it's really important to you, I'd mention it to Derinda when they give you an interview date.

Thats cool you are typing it...I bought a type writter from the thrift store just for that reason. What a PITA before you get it down though. I hope your correction tape works well :)

Thanks for everyones help. I appreciate it. Will definitely let Derinda know my circumstances and check NO about contacting my employer. Nothing to hide, just prefer to keep my job if NJA doesn't pan out. Btw, Wankel7...tried two different typewriter's this weekend...amazing how difficult they are to use. Last time I touched one was over 12 years ago in high school. Think i'm gonna take it to some typing place and have them do it. I think its worth it! Thanks again everyone.

While I think typing the app is a good idea, I simply took my time and hand wrote everything. Even with a couple white outs in the Time Boxes, I still got the "app accepted" within a week of sending it back. Unless you have absolutely horrible handwriting, I'd save my money instead of paying for someone to type it.

If I had it to do again, I would just make a copy of the thing, fill everything out...double check it, and then take my time writing on the original. The time boxes are the only real tough part. Everything else was cake. Don't forget to sign and get the NDR notarized AND get a copy of your state's driver's record.

Is it possible to scan it into a PDF format, type it all in, and print out the document?

I have no clue.

Latest resources

Back