Need GIII and GIV pay for NE

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
G100driver said:
If I was flying a Galaxy making your pay I would be drinking 25 year Macallan chasing it down with a 1997 Brunello di Montalcino red wine!:D

Hey...its not a Galaxy - it a GULFSTREAM...

and all Gulfstream pilots are superior, we walk on water and we get paid huge.

Last edited:
Gulfstream 200 said:
Hey...its not a Galaxy - it a GULFSTREAM...

and all Gulfstream pilots are superior, we walk on water and we get paid huge.

Wow, a liberal house pour there .... excuse me I meant Global (I know you are way beyond the Galaxy/Gulfstream). A thousands pardons kind sir.

Excuse me whilest I puke in your shoes and call your wife fat.

Geronimo4497 said:
One of my comrades that also flies the mighty PC-12 was offered a right seat job on a G-IV for around 60K a year. I have not found out his answer yet, but that seems pretty darn low to me. Thoughts?

i can't resist---there may be a reason for a relatively low compensation. i don't know what a pc-12 is, but i think a jump to the g4 is probably huge. flying right seat in a g4 doesn't mean your friend is worth any more than 60k. he is probably fairly compensated. :)

*feeling small and unimportant*

Well, you see, the mighty PC-12 is built by Pilatus. It has 1 :bawling: PT-6 and a pretty big cabin for a turboprop (about BE-200 size).

If you can bring yourself to look at one: here

On a more serious note, it is a great airplane to fly and I will miss the days of 2500ft grass strips at some point in my life (I hope). :)

semperfido said:
i can't resist---there may be a reason for a relatively low compensation. i don't know what a pc-12 is, but i think a jump to the g4 is probably huge. flying right seat in a g4 doesn't mean your friend is worth any more than 60k. he is probably fairly compensated. :)

PC-12 single engine turboprob.

that to a GIV is a huge jump.

:)
Geronimo4497 said:
*feeling small and unimportant*

Well, you see, the mighty PC-12 is built by Pilatus. It has 1 :bawling: PT-6 and a pretty big cabin for a turboprop (about BE-200 size).

If you can bring yourself to look at one: here

On a more serious note, it is a great airplane to fly and I will miss the days of 2500ft grass strips at some point in my life (I hope). :)

LOL...nice...but it is what it is...you wanna trade jobs?:)

Nah, I would probably piss myself if I were to fly one of those fancy 2 engine typed aeromachines. :laugh:

BTW, what it the NJA "stink" that I'm reading about. Is there an issue with jet frac guys moving onto the corporate world?

Last edited:
well now this thread should get interesting.

Diesel said:
well now this thread should get interesting.

I'm sure my Corporate pals would love to say that having NetJets on your resume is a door slammed in your face, but the reality is that it probably won't make a lick of difference. As for moving into a G with no time in type, take a modest pay, build time, and renegotiate.

Ace

Latest resources

Back