• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Need Current Legacy PIC

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Need resumes from current PIC's, that would be avail within 1-2 months for 6-12 month contract in India

email:

resume, date of last PC, hours PIC, salary req High and Low

to [email protected]

I dont understand this thing about salary high and low. Does anybody here not know how to negotiate pay? Why would I as an prospective employee tell you the minimum I want to make, and the MAXIMUM???????? Gee, then my req. salary low is $55k, and my high is $1M. Seems kinda pointless
doesn't it? You've already exposed to the employer the low, so they will completely discount the high. This is just common sense. If you tell me you want to make in the range of $60-80k/yr, guess what, I'm gonna offer you no higher than 60k, because you have told me that is acceptable.

Geezzzz

legacy in INdia

For an Indian Contract, short term, the contract salary should be 12 to 15K per month, one hundred dollars a day per diem, guaranteed 4 or 5 star hotel m not an apartment, because it will be crap, and a car and driver should be automatic. All tax free, and make sure you got a round trip ticket in your hand before you leave, and what every you do , do not pay for anything to get there.

Latest resources

Back