• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Need advice, one last time

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've never been good a joking about people, and responding back...I'm quite naive in that sense.

What can I say about a bunch of Falcon/Guflstream Captains?

any ideas? ;)

Tell them you heard all corporate guys were airline washouts who have multiple DWI's on their license and maybe a violation or two. :D

The above response is not in anyway the direct or precise view of the poster. By reading this you agree to these terms and are required to refrain from flamming.

lol...I need to buy that DVD. What a great movie.

Here's another one, Archer - "Only pussies need three engines!" :p

What to tell a corporate guy to Pi$$ him off??

well...

you could call him/her lazy and likes to sit around the house most of the month with the family and get paid for doing very little.....

.....kinda like a furloughed airline pilot, except that a paycheck gets deposited every few weeks..

;)

Last edited:
Gulfstream 200 said:
you could call him/her lazy and likes to sit around the house most of the month with the family and get paid for doing very little.....

Thats EXACTLY what my wife says! After about 10 days home in a row she is usually calling dispatch to schedule me for a trip... :D

LOL...when I tell my girlfriend about not being home a lot as I work through my aviation career, she just says, "Good! How am I supposed to have other boyfriends over at the house if you're home all the time!??"

She's kidding.

I think.

D@mn. :eek:

And to think I'm gonna be overnight in Austin for 2 nights next month... HHmmmm.. what to do??? what to do???

Dammit - someone must have used my login to post! I would NEVER make any comments about Falcon drivers. :p :p

Latest resources

Back