Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

DorkProp

Dork No More!
Now that we've gone to onboard aircraft manuals, I'm needing a new flight case that's small enough just to fit my two Jepp binders, and maybe a couple of other things. It looks like Jeppesen used to sell a 2-binder size but the only ones I can find in existence are brown, and the pictures are too small to tell just how brown they are. Does anybody else have a similar bag that fits my specs? Thanks. PS, trying to google for generic briefcases is a nightmare.

Now that we've gone to onboard aircraft manuals, I'm needing a new flight case that's small enough just to fit my two Jepp binders, and maybe a couple of other things. It looks like Jeppesen used to sell a 2-binder size but the only ones I can find in existence are brown, and the pictures are too small to tell just how brown they are. Does anybody else have a similar bag that fits my specs? Thanks. PS, trying to google for generic briefcases is a nightmare.

I'll lend you a chainsaw!

Try checking ebay for "lawyer bag" or case or something.

Must be nice to work for a company not continually moving backward in the how-much-duplicate-bull********************-can-we-make-our-pilots-carry-? department.

Latest resources

Back