• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Need a small flight case for two binders

DorkProp

Dork No More!
Total Time
Now that we've gone to onboard aircraft manuals, I'm needing a new flight case that's small enough just to fit my two Jepp binders, and maybe a couple of other things. It looks like Jeppesen used to sell a 2-binder size but the only ones I can find in existence are brown, and the pictures are too small to tell just how brown they are. Does anybody else have a similar bag that fits my specs? Thanks. PS, trying to google for generic briefcases is a nightmare.

crj567

Now that we've gone to onboard aircraft manuals, I'm needing a new flight case that's small enough just to fit my two Jepp binders, and maybe a couple of other things. It looks like Jeppesen used to sell a 2-binder size but the only ones I can find in existence are brown, and the pictures are too small to tell just how brown they are. Does anybody else have a similar bag that fits my specs? Thanks. PS, trying to google for generic briefcases is a nightmare.

I'll lend you a chainsaw!

Flyby1206

Total Time
enuff
Try checking ebay for "lawyer bag" or case or something.

Raskal

big member, little pay
Total Time
*sigh*
Must be nice to work for a company not continually moving backward in the how-much-duplicate-bull********************-can-we-make-our-pilots-carry-? department.