Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

great cornholio

Are you threatening me??
I need a new hat and I don't want to order another one from M&H. I know that there is one company out there that has gold plastic inside the hat, but I can't remember the name of that company. I think it starts with a "B" but I'm not sure. Anyways I heard those are cheaper than the ones from M&H. Any ideas on what the company name is and how to order one would be awesome.

Thanks
Great Cornholio

Yeah that looks familar. That only took like 5 minutes this place rocks. Thanks for you help.

Hey Cornholio - You still flying out of RIC? I know you miss SHD and the good ole days... "Awwwww, what the hel!'s the use?!"

Bancroft makes a really terrific hat. About 40% less than I spent on a Superior one through my company's uniform store, and constructed much, much better.

Yeah, Bancrofts rule. I've been carrying one around for over seven years! ;)

cpierse said:
Hey Cornholio - You still flying out of RIC? I know you miss SHD and the good ole days... "Awwwww, what the hel!'s the use?!"

Yeah still in RIC. Where you at these days? SHD was great " I wanna hear the ribs crack" or another classic "you heard the man" or even ".......shoot man.....thats about the size of it"

I'm up at Leb. Pretty good sched, so I never tried to get back to SHD - only a couple of lines there anyway. GW is still there, and will be as long as he has season tix to UVA... MT and RJ moved up to Colgan mainline in CRW and ORF. Aaaahhhh the good ole days. "These people..."

I ran into MT in PIT a while ago and he said he was mainline now. Heard RJ was also mainline and in ORF. Yeah GW will never leave SHD cause of UVA and golf. Have fun in LEB. How much longer till you get to slide over to mainline?

Latest resources

Back