Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

svcta

"Kids these days"-AAflyer
Okay, so I need abot 250 more hours to meet some insurance requirements for an overseas contract that I would LOVE to get. How can I get this time FAST and without breaking the law or risking life and limb(preferably whilst getting paid)?

Thanks

If you're going to China......just pencil in 300 more hours in your logbook. Who Cares? Good population control.

not china, and I can't bring myself to do that.

250 hours? Geez, well if you have some cash, you could throw a bunch at AriBen, Central Air Southwest or Key Lime Air or somebody and get it in a few months.

I have a 1976 C150M that could use another 250 to 300 hours on it. We could do it in a few weeks 80 hours a week you pay the fuel and oil/filter changes. I ride along as a safety pilot how much you weigh? I am also in Portland, OR.

Get a C-150. Rent it dry. Take off and spend 1/2 hour on the taxi back with the intent of flight after every full stop landing. You cna get about 8 hrs a day on one tank of gas. In one month you have another 300 hrs of worthless time. You will learn nothing but you will get cheap time

Get a C-150. Rent it dry. Take off and spend 1/2 hour on the taxi back with the intent of flight after every full stop landing. You cna get about 8 hrs a day on one tank of gas. In one month you have another 300 hrs of worthless time. You will learn nothing but you will get cheap time

Funny and true. Nice post YIP.

Thanks for the ideas. I'm leaning more toward flight instructing in my free time.

Why do that when there are people like me willing to let them fly a C-150 for cost of fuel/oil only which costs less than a dry rental rate. My offer is open to anyone who wants to build some low cost time.

Equipment in MY C-150

LOC/GS, LOC, ADF, DME, 2 Nav Coms (One Digital), 3LMB, Audio In/Out, Nice Little IFR Setup.

http://www.aircraftdelivery.net/150/PICT0019.JPG

I know it's only a C-150 but it's paid for!!!!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back