NBAA Job Post: American Express (HPN?) GIV, GV, or S76

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They are based out of SWF and they do a lot of intl flying

didn't they just have an opening a couple of months ago?

i heard their schedule was pretty rough.

Yeah,

It seems like they look for someone every six months or so.
A friend of mine applied during the last round.

HawkerF/O said:
The CC issue is one thing, but shutting the door on a possible opprotunity because it is for the right seat with a stable company like AMEX, in my opinion, wouldn't be the smartest thing to do. Especially being a female and already qualified in the aircraft. It might be an F/O position on paper, but I am sure they swap seats, and I can't imagine they start anyone there at less than 85K. They are consistantly ranked one of the top 100 companies to work for; that is something to think about.......

Hawker:

Thanks for posting the thread and giving advice. I am very happy with my current position and company although I am not immune to looking at new job postings. I am shutting the door (and rightly) but there are lots of qualified pilots, men or women, willing and able to pursue this job. I'm ok jack.

I sat next to the AMEX chief pilot, at a seminar over the summer. I was rather impressed with him and how he described their operation.

Regarding the helicopter types, if I remember correctly, the helicopter operation is separate from the fixed wing guys. They both share a hangar and report to the director, but they have separate CP's, and I got the impression you fly one or the other.

Amex

I friend of mine works there. It's a first class operation with the type of schedule you would expect from a large company flight department based in the Northeast.

Latest resources

Back