NBAA Convention

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Consigliere
Who’s at the NBAA convention, just in case I can put a face with a screen name?

If you’re wondering, if there is any news coming out of the NBAA, well there is..... Cessna has announced they will come out with 2 new jets. A CJ3 (slightly larger CJ2) and a Personal Jet (4 pax seats, 340 knots, $2.3M).

Well the actual announcement will be on Tuesday at 11AM EDT, but I would think this source is very reliable. They have a mock up and preliminary numbers on paper. So I might still be wrong.

Can anyone please tell me whether or not the NBAA convention is a good place to hand out resumes and look for a job. Any tips would be appreciated. I am planning on heading up on Wednesday.

thank you,
dude

PM me if you need to.

$50 is a little too steep for me to get on the ramp! You'll see me in my R/W seminole 4500-5500 ft NW of Lake Apopka....well, hopefully, you'll see me....just had to evade a bizjet today while maneuvering.

El Duderino said:
Can anyone please tell me whether or not the NBAA convention is a good place to hand out resumes and look for a job. Any tips would be appreciated. I am planning on heading up on Wednesday.

Well, it's probably the best networking opportunity in the industry, but I don't think I'd overtly hand out resumes (unless someone asked for one).

Can someone please offer more advise on whether or not the convention would be a good oppotunity for me to look for a Lear FO position, or any pilot position. 501261 thank you for your advise, however I am looking for some input on the format of the convention. A few questions I have are: Is it outside? or inside? are there charter companies and fractional companies and Part 91 corporations with booths set up, and human resources people on hand willing to talk to me about job opportunites?etc... I am considering spending what little money I have on a drive up to Orlando tommorrow, and don't want to be disappointed. All advise is greatly appreciated.

regards,
dude

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back