Naval Academy?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BMD said:
VaB, I'll put my cheating degree up against your AA from Sh1tehole, PA State College any day.

Griffin, I thought maybe you'd graduated high school and shipped off to parts unknown. Just when the collective IQ of this message board starts creeping upward, you run your pie-hole and bring us all down. Go back to the acne message board at your JUCO. BMD

By the way, A$$head, what gives with including insults directed at me in the same post as you insulted Mr. Seal Wannabe Griffin?

I think 2 seperate posts were the way to go there. Especially since I carried your lazy a$$ for 3 years, with it.

i figured he was just up in the middle of the night trying to amuse himself in some Otel in some far flung city on "trip" time. like me :)

Hugh Jorgan said:
Or better yet, they could pretend to be a SEAL and wallow away their days on internet message boards frequented by those who actually earned warfare designators. Yes, they could hurl harmless insults in the direction of those to whom they admire the most, those who achieved what they could not....

Griffin was probably a BUDS washout, followed by flight training, then eventually getting tossed from surface warfare and found his niche as the guy who is a sorry excuse for a base PAO in east bumblyphuque.:rolleyes:

You can always count on patrol weenies loudly spouting terms like "warfare designator," in bars, after midnight, around fat chicks. It makes them feel like real Naval Aviation guys, even though they aren't.

Last edited:
DaveGriffin said:
You can always count on patrol weenies loudly spouting terms like "warfare designator," in bars, after midnight, around fat chicks. It makes them feel like real Naval Aviation guys, even though they aren't.
As opposed to DG, who only yearns to feel real Naval Aviation guys. He's a polesmoker from way back.

DaveGriffin said:
That "registered self abuser" under your call sign is starting to make sense.
Careful though, you may go blind.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back