National Driver Record Check for NetJets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

ASABound

First off, thanks so much to all of the NetJets folks who have been so helpful to those of us aspiring to work along side of you !! Quick Question here...
Can anyone explain the process to obtain a NDR Records Check for the application ? Do I need to go the local police station or do I need to send off for it ? any help would be greatly appreciated !!

I am sure each state is different but, when I applied, I went to the Dept. of Motor Vech. and paid $5.00 for them to print out my report. They just hand it to you and there you go. It was very simple and all you need to bring is at least 2 forms of ID. It took about 15 sec. This was in AZ. I do not think the police dept would be much help and they would refer you to your DMV. Best of luck to ya!! I heard in training today that NJ will hire almost 600 next year. I was then talking to a higher up and they said that it might be closer to 400-500. 600 new hires would be tough against sim time.

Go to the National Drivers Register website. A NDR check is different from your state driving record. The NDR reports any DL Suspentions, Revocations, and Denials for a period of 5 years to airlines. They have a process on their site for you to get a copy of what will show up, but basically if you have never had a Suspension, Revocation, or Denial of your DL, there will be nothing to report.

Can anyone explain the process to obtain a NDR Records Check for the application ? Do I need to go the local police station or do I need to send off for it ? any help would be greatly appreciated !!

The NDR form from Ohio that comes in the app packet simply needs to be filled out and notarized in your state. It gives them the authorization to do the check. In addition you need to obtain a copy of your driving record from your state DMV or BMV. My state offers 3 year and complete records. I sent the complete record just to be sure.

Latest resources

Back