National ALPA Skywest=SCABS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

scarlet

Vote no on union rep. and keep taking airplanes from a unionized airline, I hope national ALPA puts out a new LIST...Just a warning !!!

Hope you skywest pilots looked at St. George last week when CAL,FEDEX,DAL,ASA,Comair,United pilots showed up to picket

But you can fly at jetblue or airtran or AA.....

Vote no on union rep. and keep taking airplanes from a unionized airline, I hope national ALPA puts out a new LIST...Just a warning !!!

Hope you skywest pilots looked at St. George last week when CAL,FEDEX,DAL,ASA,Comair,United pilots showed up to picket

Good point maybe we should all quit and go work for ASA or mesa or TSA or mesaba, or comair....dumbas$

Putting a gun to SkyWest pilot's heads and saying, JOIN OR DIE, really doesn't give yourself or ALPA much credibility. It's this kind of gang mentalitiy that turns SkyWest off from ALPA and lessens your integrity. It's supposed to be a professional association for professional pilots right? So act like one.

Don't fret Skywest pilots, UPS will hire you. There is NO union involvement with interviews at UPS. Those ALPA tools can fill out their scantrons hoping united hires again!

SkyWest isn't taking airplanes from you...your ALPA group is refusing them over a pay scale. SkyWest wanted ASA to have those planes...and said fine we'll take them since you won't...SkyWest pilots aren't scabs either you idiot. Just because you're not ALPA, doesn't make you a scab...

SkyWest isn't taking airplanes from you...your ALPA group is refusing them over a pay scale. SkyWest wanted ASA to have those planes...

Wrong! Skywest is taking a couple of planes right now, two 700s. Delta and SKYW Inc decide where the planes go, while pilots fly them. ALPA has no control over that. If that were true, beings ASA is cheaper on the 200s, SKYW would transfer all the 200s to ASA right?

VOTED IN FAVOR!

Why would I want ALPA when they cannot defend low wages of Mesaba pilots and agree on consessions.. .. ALPA is useless... period.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back