NASA's hiring!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Now I've really seen everything on FI.

NASA bashing? I just don't know what to say to this.

Wow.

Don't apply there, bad morale right now. Anyways, they are just accelerating the race to the bottom. I mean, really, when was their last contract negotiated?

The thought does make me want to put on the oxygen mask when I check on with a new center freq every once in a while, just to pretend.

A degree is needed, but the following degree fields are not considered qualifying:

--Degrees in Technology (Engineering Technology, Aviation Technology, Medical Technology, etc.)
--Degrees in Psychology (except for Clinical Psychology, Physiological Psychology, or Experimental Psychology, which are qualifying)
--Degrees in Nursing
--Degrees in Exercise Physiology or similar fields
--Degrees in Social Sciences (Geography, Anthropology, Archaeology, etc.)
--Degrees in Aviation, Aviation Management, or similar fields

Yeah, reiteration of the year's previous news headlines is a horrible thing huh.. :confused:

I understand the humor allright, who hasn't laughed at the thought of a grown woman acting like a scorned high school sweetheart and driving to confront her rival.

In a diaper !!

(Not true, BTW. A media invention, like D.B. Cooper)

I get it. It's just that to make fun of NASA, and in this case in particular, the Astronauts, is a bit like making fun of XYZ Airlines because one of its pilots was drunk or an FA got caught hooking. Sure, the individual is a moron and deserves to be riduculed, but the institution?

Speaking of the headlines in the past few years, how often do you see mention of the unbelievable success that has been made at JPL or Dryden?

Again, I know this thread is in jest, I get that, but would the same jokes be made about a particular airline because of one or two idiots? Probably so. I would come to there defense too, I suppose.

Fly Safe.

-JP

Last edited:
I understand the humor allright, who hasn't laughed at the thought of a grown woman acting like a scorned high school sweetheart and driving to confront her rival.

In a diaper !!

She puts the ASA in NASA!

Thanks folks, you've been great, good night!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back