• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Naked ASA Pilot at VPS?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thats what you get when you hire women and put them in tight pants. Totally useless to the operation, except to look at and probably get into trouble doing so. You gotta be reaaaal careful.

Okay, sports fans............
It's sing along time!!!!!!

Everyone ready?????????????

It's gettin' hot in here....
So take off all my clothes...

But no go Des-tin....
Run 'round naked...
'N tell 'em youse a pi-lot...

I was as surprised as you were when i saw who it was, i have also flown with him several times and of all of our 700 captains, was one of the last ones that i thought it would be.

It is always the ones you least suspect. I spend a lot of time in Asia with clients and part of that is the K-TV route. The guy who goes to Church every week and loves his wife is always the one who is beating the women, is asking where to find 12yr old kids, or otherwise going completely insane.

Ahhhhhhh, Ft. Walton Beach was my favorite layover on the ATR.:beer:

Helen Back's, the Lazy River, topless Flight Attendants in the jacuzzi. :nuts: Memories. Too bad that hurricane destroyed the hotel.

The Radison had MINIMAL damage. Owners used the hurricane to get out of their contract with Radison in order to develop the land for condo's.

More shenanagains (sp?) went on in that hotel... ATL ATR crews and DFW RJ crews in the same place...like Gin and Tonic...Get this party started.
Bastages.

ka

Jeez, and I thought I worked on the island of misfit toys... not even close.

Naked captain chasing F/O, F/O's selling headsets on ebay, F/O selling himself on craigslist, drunken belligerent F/A's, and an F/O that apparently shat himself. All in the past six months.

You guys sure know how to pick 'em. So what's next? This is great entertainment! :nuts:

Just call us the party airline. We need to get hammered at every overnight to cope with our job.

Don't forget smashing car windows on overnights, the guy "self pleasuring" himself in the sleep room, or the guy receiving a BJ in the ATR while parked at the gate.

Latest resources

Back