• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Naked ASA Pilot at VPS?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Don't forget.....the guy "self pleasuring" himself in the sleep room, or the guy receiving a BJ in the ATR while parked at the gate.

I don't think AB was "self pleasuring" himself. I thought he was just sleeping in his underroos and an FA walked in on him.

Haven't heard about the BJ yet.

This one time......on an ATR.........

This is a different crewroom story, not the one you mentioned.

Somebody told me the story and said this guy's new nickname was now "Stroker Ace"

The Radison had MINIMAL damage. Owners used the hurricane to get out of their contract with Radison in order to develop the land for condo's.

More shenanagains (sp?) went on in that hotel... ATL ATR crews and DFW RJ crews in the same place...like Gin and Tonic...Get this party started.
Bastages.

ka

I "know a pilot" who was getting it on with an FA in the huge jacuzzi well after closing time. A security guard walked by, looked, then just shook his head and walked away. We were in the lazy river until 3AM. That hotel let us get away with ANYTHING.

Oh, and how many of you can HONESTLY say you got the ring on the hook at Hell'n'Back?

ATR crews have more fun (at least at ASA).

Ahhhhhhh, Ft. Walton Beach was my favorite layover on the ATR.:beer:

Helen Back's, the Lazy River, topless Flight Attendants in the jacuzzi. :nuts: Memories. Too bad that hurricane destroyed the hotel.

you said it. Man they had good pizza too...

Latest resources

Back