• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NAI APPROVED

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Today, the US DOT APPROVED the NAI application.

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-norwegian-air-20161202-story.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well [Trump] aint labor friendly and the bozos at southwest, delta etc just lost the chance to strike with a labor friendly president.

President Obama's administration has just given the green light to NAI to begin its massive assault on US labor, by using Norway's flag-of-convenience (in tax-friendly Ireland) carrier, run by outsourced, non-Union labor from yet a third country (sweatshop wage Asian crews) to seriously undercut US labor, actually operating to and from the US. And this is over an enormous, bipartisan effort from Congress to prevent it.

This is Maru's idiotic vision of a "labor friendly" President.

Remember the liberals on this board chastising me for not voting for Obama, who'd be "much better for airline unions" than any Republican president? Well, it looks like we're going to have to get Republican President-elect Trump to undo President Obama's parting shot--a huge kick to the nuts of every airline employee in the US.

Any other stupid crap you want to add Maru? I'm sure you will--it's the only kind of crap you're capable of spewing.

Bubba

Latest resources

Back