Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

mu2

Real Men Fly Props
N618JX, who owns it? Anyone have any info on it? I have searched the Internet and came up with KSC Enterprises of Lake Mary FL. This is all the info I can find. I tried to search KSC on yahoo and came up with nothing.

I am trying to get back to Orlando and would love to stay in a prop. I looked at all the flights 618jx has logged on FilghtAware and it looks like my kind of candy. Can anyone help?

Here you go...

N-number : N618JXAircraft Serial Number : 618
Aircraft Manufacturer : BRITISH AEROSPACE
Model : BAE JETSTREAM 3101
Engine Manufacturer : AIRESEARCH
Model : TPE331 SERIES
Aircraft Year : 1983
Owner Name : KSC ENTERPRISES INC
Owner Address : 276 LANCE BRITTANY CT
LAKE MARY, FL, 32746
Type of Owner : Corporation
Registration Date : 14-Feb-2007
Airworthiness Certificate Type : Standard
Approved Operations : Normal

Thanks for the info, but I’m at a brick wall again. I can’t find a company called KSC Enterprises. I even typed the address into Google Maps and nothing. It doesn’t recognize the address. I would go to the airport and meet the pilots as they come in but I am 900 miles away. If I call the FBO do you think they will give me some info? Thanks again for the help.

I fly charter out of SFB once in awhile and actually saw a jetstream next to our plane yesterday. There is also a EMB-120 based there. You need to probably go and visit Starport FBO on the north side of the field if you can and snoop around and network. I will see if I can get more info for ya.

Thanks Nick! I will do some research on them to day. I owe you guys a beer.

N618JX, who owns it? Anyone have any info on it? I have searched the Internet and came up with KSC Enterprises of Lake Mary FL. This is all the info I can find. I tried to search KSC on yahoo and came up with nothing.

I am trying to get back to Orlando and would love to stay in a prop. I looked at all the flights 618jx has logged on FilghtAware and it looks like my kind of candy. Can anyone help?

I think this aircraft is operated by Corporate Flight Management out of Smyrna TN. I'm not positive, but you may ask them.

I just saw 618JX @ KSFB, but did'nt get a chance to talk to the pilots, sorry. I will keep on trying to get a hold of them for you.

They are constantly buying and selling aircraft. If that aircraft sells, whatever run they are doing now will be replaced with another Jetstream.

Latest resources

Back