Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

mwwest2004

Hey all,

I was just wondering if anyone knows of anything related to the fractional business going on in Nassau, in The Bahamas...I was just there on Tuesday, and there were four jets with nearly identical paint jobs and tail numbers ending in QS. N508QS, owned by NJI Sales (Netjets?), N298QS, owned by Marquis Jet Holdings, N305QS, owned by B-52 LLC, and N718QS, owned by Netjets sales Inc. All are based in Oklahoma City, and all came from and went back to Florida within a day or so of each other.

Thanks for any info...

Under what rock have you been living?

Please tell me you are not an aviation person and merely stumbled upon this website by chance.

What GutShotDraw meant was that all NetJets and NJI operate tail numbers ending in QS. The way the business model works, each aircraft must be registered to the clients (owners) who "purchased" the aircraft. It's kind of like jumping through hoops and the owners may never actually fly in the specific aircraft that they own. So even if the airframe is registered to someone in OKC they may never actually fly on that aircraft.

I'm going to guess that there are 16 different types of aircraft in NetJet's fleet (including NJEurope and NJMiddle East). Most of the ones that end in QS (the NJE and NJME have different tail numbers and I can't think what they are at the moment) are operated by NJA. The G400, G450, G500, and G550s are the only airframes operated by NJI.

Cheers,
John

I should also mention that NJI is NetJets International and they also end in "QS".

Last edited:
I was wondering the same of all those big jets with Delta on the fuselage. I'm getting way too cynical I guess, but this seems to be another flame bate.

This guy is not a pilot. Or at least he wasn't last September. Here is one of his posts:

Sept Post

I'm not sure what his deal is. Poser or terrorist. Either or, you decide...

He didn't say he was a pilot. Maybe he learned to fly and took his family to the Bahamas, which would be awesome. We should cut the poor guy some slack.

mwwest2004, if you are a poser or terrorist then you suck. If not then we're happy to answer your questions.

Funny...

I was just wondering the same thing while in St. Maartin the other day. There were these tail numbers:

103DA
206DA
407DA All registered to Delta Airlines but each owned by a different bank. Bank of America, GECAS, Bank of Airlines...

Then there were these other planes.

305AA
444AA
537AA

These were all American Airlines jets all owned by different banks...

Coincidence? I think not...

This guy is not a pilot. Or at least he wasn't last September. Here is one of his posts:

Sept Post

I'm not sure what his deal is. Poser or terrorist. Either or, you decide...

yup...and all of you gave him all the info he wanted....no wonder terrorists can attack us so easy.....stop helping them please.

Have you guys seen the airplanes with no propellers. What's the deal? Are they all broke or is this some new fangled rocket ship?

He didn't say he was a pilot. Maybe he learned to fly and took his family to the Bahamas, which would be awesome. We should cut the poor guy some slack.

mwwest2004, if you are a poser or terrorist then you suck. If not then we're happy to answer your questions.

He is not as naive as he would want you to think. He is asking about the FRACTIONAL industry in the Bahamas. If he knows the term, he probably knows the industry, thus, he probably knows an NJA tail number.

Seems Fishy to me. Not FISCHY though....he is awesome.

Latest resources

Back