My video profile made it on CNN!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You go girl! (I mean boy)

That's what my daughters would say. I would hire you if I was a manager because you are out there trying instead of sitting behind a desk bitching that you would never have posted on CNN.

GO FOR IT, DUDE!

Cut the guy some slack. He's trying to find work. A lot of people have just given up. At least he's still fighting!!

As for nerves, get a few second slot on an international media outlet and see how you do.

Good for him and best of luck.

That's a bit harsh, it's not a bad airplane - just one with limited range, baggage capacity, and performance. Aside from that, it's great! :rolleyes:

I have a little time in one - as someone once put it's a great little jet to fly around Japan in. Unfortunately, it's lacking in just about every area. For a light jet, the cabin isn't too bad, so if you have short trips, to non-performance limited airports, without many bags it might be a good airplane for you.

Back to the original topic - I watched the clip and thought you did a pretty good job with only 30 seconds. DOT's comments are probably accurate, but I can't say that I could do any better with the camera on me. Good luck!

Holy crap!

No fluff, no BS, no Oprah-style puffery- just a straightforward introduction.

I think you did a fine job! Nice work, and very clever... as opposed to the flying swamp donkey that prompted another thread in a another sub-forum.

Rock on. How's Jax this time of year? There's an Excel charter op at Craig if you're not aware (that was a few years ago anyway). Good luck.

I want to thank everyone for their comments about my Pitch on CNN. The support I have gotten is GREATLY appreciated.

As of now, I havent had too many job leads (its still pretty rough out there), but I am hopeful. I figured you have do SOMETHING to stand out these days.

Hopefully such a venue can be available for all pilots. Might be a good idea for a Pilot Jobs web site. Any takers?

Latest resources

Back