• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

My thoughts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
On non FJ asking a question about a rumor being answered by another non FJ guy and drawing a conclusion. At least wait until someone answers the first dumb question before making up more stupid sh!it!

FI is a great place to get the up-to-minute facts.

... and that uniforms deserves all the trash talk it gets.

Last edited:
Everyone knows when you are a "target" at flex, it's the training dept. that weeds them out. "Almighty protection of the IBT?" Can't answer to that either. Another straw man argument from Confessions of a Unionbuster.

Everyone knows when you are a "target" at flex, it's the training dept. that weeds them out. "Almighty protection of the IBT?" Can't answer to that either. Another straw man argument from Confessions of a Unionbuster.

So, explain to me how these targeted individuals are allowed to continue pass checkrides time after time when they were at best "questionable?" You have to routinely screw up and once you finally put it in the dirt is your job in jeopardy.

GlorifiedCabbie;2498474[B said:
]Everyone knows when you are a "target" at flex, it's the training dept. that weeds them out. [/B] "Almighty protection of the IBT?" Can't answer to that either. Another straw man argument from Confessions of a Unionbuster.

And exactly who is this "everyone" you speak of?

Are these the same people that told you my job is now to come on here and fight the union?

I'm not giving up those FJ pilots' names even if you ask nicely. It must really be eating away at you to see your comfortable little fiefdom slipping away,

No problem, just trying to give you guys a heads up. The FO training department claims you have a bloated program. That's what they are telling us. I don't know what they are telling you but good luck all the same.

I have seen many many people that cause problems go in and out of the training center without problems. I think they have a bunch of good guys in the department and don't know of anyone with the reputation that you speak of. Once again you have been mislead...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back