• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

My thoughts

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You have a totally different abroach to people you are trying to sell to. I'll say it again now I have your attention, your attitude towards your pilots is why you have a union on board.

- - - Updated - - -

By the way I did not waste my time looking at your link telling us how wonderful you are.

Just to be clear for the more naive among us, Kenn Ricci has never, ever received an award he didn't "buy" - remember that.

Oh and even for those he buys he still tries to stretch out the grift. I just about laughed my ass off after reading the details of his "largest" ever single contribution to a university. You'd think the Mendoza College of Business at Notre Dame would have enough sharp sticks around to figure that one out but it's just proof positive Ole Kenn really is the world's "best" madoff.

He gives away millions while his pilots beg for scraps? Nice guy. You don't judge your character by how you treat your inner circle, you get judged by how you treat the hard working little guy at the bottom.

I would like to thank everyone for their hard work this past year. I have a vision for the future, and I will be sharing it with you in my soon to be released video. Thanks 2N.
I finally saw the latest video and the guys sitting around the table all look scared to death. They don't even react at the first Freudian slip that comes out about 1:30 into the video. He talks about planning for 16 hour days.

Last edited:
I finally saw the latest video and the guys sitting around the table all look scared to death. They don't even react at the first Freudian slip that comes out about 1:30 into the video. He talks about planning for 16 hour days.

Everyone looked relaxed to me. I know three of those guys personally. NOT scared!

Everyone looked relaxed to me. I know three of those guys personally. NOT scared!

I agree they don't look scared. My impression is they look (at the most) unimpressed. I am not looking to throw any of them under the bus but let's just suffice it to say I know for a fact (based on timing and conversations in the past few weeks) at least one of them came away more supportive of the union then before.

I find it curious these are all Flexjet guys at the roundtable (I'm a little unsure about one). Is it that KR knows his dazzle and smile only work on new blood? At this point even the most anti-Teamster Options guy wouldn't be able to sit through that with a straight face.

This is why the union wanted to get the VSP to go through the proper channels.

There is a straw man argument the union was against the VSP, the union is against what's helpful to pilots (including Kenn's new claim he can't give us more money because of the union) when the fact is the Union has been down this road with Ricci before. They weren't against the VSP. They were against the way management was handling it. And now you know why.

They know there is always, always a carrot and then a big ****ing spiked club waiting around the corner. The union was wanting to circumvent the stick. But we didn't let them.

The union wanted the VSP participants to avoid exactly this type of trickery. Lack of support for the union is the real reason this happened. If I were DS, I'd look no further than to blame the likes of FW, PD, MW, MR etc... who have given management a carte blanche permission slip to **** with pilots whenever Kenn can steal back whatever amounts to pocket change.

There is no world in which DS was not considered a pilot based on management's own declaration during the vote. Remember when RH complained about the union's request to have the instructors ineligible to vote because they were quasi management? I don't even know if it's true the union did that, but if I were DS, I'd sure be looking into that slam dunk. Maybe for once all of RH’S lies might help a pilot out.

He should have had the IBT1108 executive members asking him questions. After all, they are the elected pilot representatives

Remember it was the company that wanted to be able to pick and choose who would get the VSP. They didn't want it based on age or seniority. They wanted to offer it to pilots in the retiring fleets. That would save them money on training costs. But wait! Didn't they just send someone to 650 school after getting typed in the 450, and the 300? And they are claiming they want to save money?

Latest resources

Back