My suggestion for junior New Delta Folks

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Here is one for ya.

I have been getting a few indications that RJDC is seeing LOA 2006-10 as an infraction on its agreement with ALPA. RJDC's beef is that this LOA pertained to only its original signatory's. (NWA-DAL-CPA and Mesaba) Fact is that due to the fact that this LOA now applies to all DCI carrier is very important to all Delta pilots. As we are shrinking we need to realize that this now affords our pilots the ability through our CBA to have rights at other carriers. It was not unintentional.
What we need to do is make sure that our MEC and CNC do not sign a MOA with the RJDC and company that it only includes these carriers. If they do that it is only a further erosion of our CBA rites. I urge all of you to contract our representation and tell them what the importance of this NWA LOA 2006-10 is to all of us.

The more junior guys that get involved the better. Here is a junior guy idea. Instead of a no furlough clause lets change the language to furloughs are just fine......after the last RJ is parked. I still don't understand giving away our flying when pilots are going to the street.

The more junior guys that get involved the better. Here is a junior guy idea. Instead of a no furlough clause lets change the language to furloughs are just fine......after the last RJ is parked. I still don't understand giving away our flying when pilots are going to the street.

No codeshare of any kind if you have any pilots on furlough!!

To shed some light on this topic first I say I agree and am waiting to run for LEC. We need more that will. That being said we did have someone on the original Merger committee. Larry was on it and he was a FMI guy. I am in NO WAY sticking up for the MEC but during POS 19 we did have a 2001 furloughee on the merger committee. He has stepped down since.

He did leave with the new merger committee. I spoke to him and he was running for the position as I had volunteered for it also but was told no.

Slinky... You reminded me of a funny joke. (Just a joke, no Slinkys were harmed in this joke).

What's a slinky and an ex wife have in common?

<drum roll?>

They are equally useless and really fun to watch fall down the stairs.

<snare.>

Slinky... You reminded me of a funny joke. (Just a joke, no Slinkys were harmed in this joke).

What's a slinky and an ex wife have in common?

<drum roll?>

They are equally useless and really fun to watch fall down the stairs.

<snare.>

First thing on this board that's made me chuckle in a while. Thanks.

Latest resources

Back