Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

My Rant on the STUPID & SPINELESS Flight Options Management!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Essential?? How, Watching the impact?? C'mon....The CVR and DFDR can present all tangible information without having you or someone else watch the carnage unfold.....all a camera can do is cause trouble between management and crewmembers, and actually decrease the safety enviornment because No one will concentrate enough because they are in fear of Big Brother catching them picking their nose instead of scanning the oil gauge during climbout..... Preposterous arguement..

The NTSB has a different opinion on that and if you really think that it's a proposterous arguement, you are a lot less experienced than I gave you credit for.

CVRs and DFDRs do not capture everything, known fact.

The same protections would be in place as a CVR, you know that just like we all do. It's just another example of unions sticking their nose where it doesnt' belong.

The NTSB has a different opinion on that and if you really think that it's a proposterous arguement, you are a lot less experienced than I gave you credit for.

CVRs and DFDRs do not capture everything, known fact.

The same protections would be in place as a CVR, you know that just like we all do. It's just another example of unions sticking their nose where it doesnt' belong.

once again the all knowing Lord B19 has spoken.....we must all now bow down and.....

barf.

b19 your have yet to be worthy of posting here. Give it up rookie, you got ALOT to learn about this business. In fact why are you even postin in the fractional forums? You dont have anything to do with fractionals. Go over post in the flight instruction forum, maybe you can help all the other rookies by having them avoid unions....lol

Last edited:

Yeah em, "Beginner" is the credit you are giving me, and wondering if i'm your ex wife... theres a whole bucket of credit....
.....Been there done that, The more people that consider me a rookie knuckle-dragging neanderthal, the better... they'll be just more surprised when the time comes.
Be careful what YOU ask for...

Yeah em, "Beginner" is the credit you are giving me, and wondering if i'm your ex wife... theres a whole bucket of credit....
.....Been there done that, The more people that consider me a rookie knuckle-dragging neanderthal, the better... they'll be just more surprised when the time comes.
Be careful what YOU ask for...

If it wasn't for your ranting, raving and temper tantrums than all you state above wouldn't be so obvious. :D

Latest resources

Back