• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Uh-Oh...Now you did it....

as214 said:
Hawkered,
I admire your passion but you stated that Netjets is the best place to work in aviation.. I think FedEx, UPS, Southwest, and Jetblue pilots would beg to differ with you!! Either way best of luck to you I wish you well!!

OMG...None of them are IBT are they????
Imagine that! :erm:
(Be careful you might get some new cement shoes if you let that get out around here)...:nuts:

Unleaded said:
Diesel is going through the 12 steps right now.

Of course i heard he was on the street looking for an internet connection and a fix. :)

Welcome to the club man!!

hawkered-

you can leave for the afternoon, but you will miss us....
and eventually you will have to come back and be sure we are still being
ridiculous in our posts.

As for Family Guy- no he was not a negotiator, no he was not a highly paid union buster (neither was BB) he is who he says he is-

a guy that works in CMH- that likes it here and wants to stay-

Semperfido, I'm back

SEMPERFIDO,

I'm doing what you ask,

""""""he didn't specify net jets per se :),,,and check back when you are actually making 90k :) ...and i didn't mean the original post i made as a "cut"..i fixed said post.""""""

I'm checking back with 90K, and I hope you don't mind that I have an extra
40k for the holidays.

Stickshaker said:
SEMPERFIDO,

I'm doing what you ask,

""""""he didn't specify net jets per se :),,,and check back when you are actually making 90k :) ...and i didn't mean the original post i made as a "cut"..i fixed said post.""""""

I'm checking back with 90K, and I hope you don't mind that I have an extra
40k for the holidays.

are you kidding me?...i think it is great that you get more dinero. i am just too lazy to go back and see the entire reference and my memory aint that great. want to refresh it for me? :)

G200

Gulfsteam 200,
I think you said

"Dont be over-impressed by Warren Buffett and think HIS billions are going to improve YOUR life as a pilot!!!...I have worked for bankrupt charter dump outfits that paid 2X as much....."

Well, I think my life as a pilot just improved, YOU think?
Also, do you still know any bankrupt charter dump outfits that pay 2X as much?
That would be 180K's/yr to fly the Ultra......

Last edited:
Stickshaker said:
Gulfsteam 200,
I think you said

"Dont be over-impressed by Warren Buffett and think HIS billions are going to improve YOUR life as a pilot!!!...I have worked for bankrupt charter dump outfits that paid 2X as much....."

Well, I think my life as a pilot just improved, YOU think?
Also, do you still know any bankrupt charter dump outfits that pay 2X as much?
That would be 180K's/yr to fly the Ultra......

As I mentioned to you in the PM you sent me (gee thanks :( ) --

Your pilot group is the only one I know of that is giddy with a 5 yr FO at 47K and a 5 yr CAPT at 90K.

I know that seems like huge numbers to you but its still far below most corp guys. Many corp operators START PIC's at 120K min...FOs at 80K min.

I know, I know..."with perdiem i make"....:laugh: ...whatever...

really, congrats on the raise- if you feel victorious - great for you! you won!...but in my opinion you DID get your a$$es handed to you. Thats not great money buddy, in fact, its far below average....but feels huge compared to 27K I guess...thats all that matters. Maybe now you can move out of moms place and qualify for a car loan or something. Thats real progress.

You may enjoy gloating to a regional pilot but you are still far below the average corp guy. When the Cristal headache wears off you might realize this....

But really, I suppose it all depends where you CAME from huh?

congrats!....(I guess.....:rolleyes:)

Last edited:
G200:

really, congrats on the raise....but in my opinion you DID get your a##es handed to you. Thats not great money buddy, in fact, its far below average....but feels huge compared to 27K I guess...thats all that matters. Maybe now you can move out of moms place and qualify for a car loan or something. Its real progress

I'm going to have to agree with you on that. It did feel huge when it first hit the airwaves, but after the Sunday hangover, and you start to break it down, it doesn't feel so good.

My opinion is that the company is sitting back firing up the Cubans with $100 bills. Make us wait for four years, a couple or three low low ball offers then throw us a bone within 10% of what they probably would have caved in on anyway. They pay us less than 50% of what was OWED in back pay, got a 5 year (read 8-9 year ) contract, and created a monster in waiting with any new hires.

If this was a dog for them, FamilyGuy et al. would be on here screaming from the rooftops. They haven't darkened the doors of this website (I'm sure they're lurking) all week. Not even below the line.

That speaks volumes. That is what worries me with this TA.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back