• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

My Hero Passed Yesterday

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I too am sorry .... I trust that you will hold those special times with your father close to your heart and someday pass them along to you children.

Remember....Memories are things that death can not takeaway.

Thank you all for your kind words, thoughts and prayers.

They are truly comforting and appreciated.

Ultraman

A life lived fully is a life well-lived. I raise an orange juice toast to both you and to your father this morning as I sit here flying the desk. Life is indeed short and I intend to fill every minute of it with love and adventure and to pass on what I can.

He lived well and fully.

SALUTE!

Minh

My Condolences

I am very sorry to hear of your fathers passing. Next sunset which I am blessed to watch from FL410(they are all beautiful from there), in the Lear I fly, will be dedicated to this great man. God bless you and your family.

CJ610

I've always felt that the greatest measure of a father's success was to be a son or daughter's life-long hero, role model, the first person they think of calling when they have good news to share, etc. Our society is seeing fewer and fewer fathers like your dad, and mine. Let's hope we can be like them.

Thanks for sharing this with us. It's a good reminder of the kind of parents we all should strive to be.

Sundowner

Condolences

My condolences to you and your family. My dad was a pilot as well and we lost him in a plane crash a little over 4 years ago. He would be 78 now too. Your father sounded like a great man and I can only hope he meets up with my dad upstairs. You can bet they'll be talking about flying.

Im sorry your dad is gone. Just remember he doesnt need an airplane to fly now. He has his own set of wings. Now he will be with you whenever you fly....
Gods speed
Falcondriver

That was a beautiful tribute to your father. He definitely was a special man, and the fact that he was a hero in his boy's eyes will put an everlasting smile on his face.

God Bless!

Hero...

Yep, he was special brother. Thanks for telling me about this Message Board. I registered last evening. There are some really kind responses from these Flyers.
Call me when you have time.

Latest resources

Back