• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

My College roommate

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Rick was is and will be the best thing to ever happen at flex. He isnt going anywhere. Sorry. Union will make him fired he told me himself so while I don't like Ken I like Rick better so I vote no.

I was once upon a time a yes vote but not if it means no Rick. A vote for the union is a vote to have him ax. They told him union vote is all up to him. Straight from his mouth. So if you like Rick vote no.

My wife loves your posts. She prints them up and brings them to her grade 6 class to correct the grammar, spelling and punctuation.

Spt

Rick was is and will be the best thing to ever happen at flex. He isnt going anywhere. Sorry. Union will make him fired he told me himself so while I don't like Ken I like Rick better so I vote no.

I was once upon a time a yes vote but not if it means no Rick. A vote for the union is a vote to have him ax. They told him union vote is all up to him. Straight from his mouth. So if you like Rick vote no.

^^

http://youtu.be/paafmG9cZTY

So you are putting all your eggs in ricks basket? He is but a mouth piece and will say anything! Obviously if you really were a yes vote you would still be! Is this the same Rick that said he had your back and that it wasn't him that turned in the yammer posts? And then was telling it in teb until confronted with actual facts including emails? The guy who lying to keep his job? You may want to rethink your decision.

Looks like flexible is incapable of using his brain. He can only think with his...rick!:laugh:

Flexible/Tim,

I don't doubt you when you say that Rick was told that his job depends on a NO vote to union representation. However, the union doesn't have the power to fire him, but Kenn Ricci sure does. So don't try to blame Rick's predicament on anything but Rick's foolish decision to give up his integrity and do Kenn Ricci's bidding instead of honorably giving up his position and going back to flying the line, like he said he would.

Think about it for a moment....

The union will not lose this vote. Kenn Ricci was given enough time and rope to hang himself, even in the eyes of a majority of the the Flexjet pilots, and I think that even YOU realize this by now. Do you really believe for one second that Rick gets to keep his job, even if the question of representation ends in a NO vote? Whether the union is voted in or out, Kenn will have no use for Rick any longer. Can anyone really be an effective manager of people, when they are not respected? He may have once had the Flexjet pilot's respect under Bombardier, but then he chose to get in bed with the devil, and none of the pilots from either group respect him any longer. Rick was used like a cheap pair of old boots by Kenn Ricci. I give it 90 days after the vote, tops. If Rick has any smarts left, he would be dusting off his resume'.

And if you were smart, you would get on board, vote YES, and help us get a great contract after the vote.

Flexible/Tim,

I don't doubt you when you say that Rick was told that his job depends on a NO vote to union representation. However, the union doesn't have the power to fire him, but Kenn Ricci sure does. So don't try to blame Rick's predicament on anything but Rick's foolish decision to give up his integrity and do Kenn Ricci's bidding instead of honorably giving up his position and going back to flying the line, like he said he would.

Think about it for a moment....

The union will not lose this vote. Kenn Ricci was given enough time and rope to hang himself, even in the eyes of a majority of the the Flexjet pilots, and I think that even YOU realize this by now. Do you really believe for one second that Rick gets to keep his job, even if the question of representation ends in a NO vote? Whether the union is voted in or out, Kenn will have no use for Rick any longer. Can anyone really be an effective manager of people, when they are not respected? He may have once had the Flexjet pilot's respect under Bombardier, but then he chose to get in bed with the devil, and none of the pilots from either group respect him any longer. Rick was used like a cheap pair of old boots by Kenn Ricci. I give it 90 days after the vote, tops. If Rick has any smarts left, he would be dusting off his resume'.

And if you were smart, you would get on board, vote YES, and help us get a great contract after the vote.

I agree with 993. RH will be gone either way. No question. Say what you will about Ricci but he usually only allows the dumb ones to be FoK pilots. He has a (slightly) higher standard for management. Rick is a buffoon who has lucked into every position of power he's had and the luck is on its last breath. He literally fell out of a tree to get the CP job.

The only ones left in the pilot group who still respect him have never had sway or the respect of the pilot group. The biggest selling point for the IBT is the most vocal against it are huge buffoons too.

Even without the issue of disloyalty regarding his part in the Kick Kenn Out letter to owners, Ricci will get rid of him because he's dumb. KR will be literally paying the price for keeping RH too long for a long time.

Latest resources

Back