Multi at ATP

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Congrats on the MEL!

Now go hit your buddy up with the cessna twin and start flying with him. Get all the ME you can while HR is hibernating so you're prepared for the next hiring cycle.

It got repossessed :( but I start my CFI/II 2 weeks from today and then my MEI after christmas break. So hopefully I can grab some ME time from that.

SIU where I'm at pays 8 bucks an hour local FBO pays 20 an hour. So I'm guna try an go that route plus they have a seminole I might be able to instruct in.

Best part of trip.

100_0265.jpg

Thank you very much. CFI should be fun, they mix CFI and the II together so about two weeks in, you get your II. Im kind of intimidated a bit about doing the commercial maneuvers in the complex plane. I only had to do them in a regular 172.

Best part of trip.

100_0265.jpg

The best part of the trip was taking a topless picture of yourself?? That's a little scary. To each their own I guess.....

Don't worry about the commercial maneuvers in a complex plane. I think you may actually find them a bit easier in an airplane that's a little heavier on the controls. I know I always have.

Latest resources

Back