Mudkow, is that you?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes...

and was threatened to have my HAC letter pulled my my command. Things are very bad here...

I can't watch the news with out crying.

mudkow60 said:
and was threatened to have my HAC letter pulled my my command. Things are very bad here...

Sorry, not a military guy, what does HAC mean?

Mudkow, again, you're doing great work down there. I appreciate your sacrifice. STAY SAFE

HAC (Helicopter Aircraft Commander) is basically me sighning for the helicopter and the crew... I guess like Captain type things.

Sorry for the bad spelling and grammer... I am still shook up and full of sorry for the folks along the coast.

Mudcow60,

Thank you so much for being out there and doing this. Thank God there are people like you out there to help in this chaos.

MUD,
keep up the good work. Keep the ol' chin up! We appreciate all that you do. Plus your helo is cool. Say thanks to your crews for me. I will try to help in some way... Need any 172 drivers? LOL
adios
snowman

Why would you have your HAC papers pulled for rescuing people? Isn't that what the Coast Guard does?

mudkow60 said:
Yes...

I can't watch the news with out crying.

Thanks man, you are doing a great thing!!
You guys are awesome!!

yes good work. but my question is, these people had at least a 3 day notice that the worst hurricane was comming, why didnt they leave?

Latest resources

Back