• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mudkow, is that you?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Me thinks someone on here has small pee pee syndrome and wants to hide it to the world by making us see how smart one is... You guess.

Mudkow. Thanks a million man for "just doin' it" as the Nike ads say. Your truely a life saver.

Now take that and multiply it by a factor of 1.8 and that's me. So as you can see, I forgot more than most M.D.'s will ever know about real practice in the trenches.

How do you treat a shoulder when an egomaniac throws it out of joint trying to pat himself on the back?

JimNtexas said:
How do you treat a shoulder when an egomaniac throws it out of joint trying to pat himself on the back?

Get an MRI, that way you can know if therapy is good enough. I have dislocated my shoulder 3 times. I finally had an MRI done and my shoulder is amess, I have to get surgery.

As i see it.... You call a chiropracter when something bad like that happens to your shoulder. This guy may actually think that this thread is about all his heroing feats rather than thanking Mudkow for acting like a unsung hero. You know... If this guy was my chiropracter or pilot I'm thinkin he may want to go back to school and start off with the basiks... like grammer 101 and tootin' your own horn 202. Y

Why did I say that???? cuz I can. I still want to know how you fit 2 families in a 150?? That boggles the mind. Get off the horse now.

Latest resources

Back